So...I have been trying since Nov 17th to get VVM to work on my 9700. I have talked to multiple CS and supervisors to (drum roll please) NO AVAIL. I now have a ticket number. They are saying its a "network" issue and I will be called when it is resolved. I have done add VVM and Battery pull, delete battery pull then add battery pull. Its so frustrating and its still not fixed...besides the fact I had TWO people say I will call you back tomorrow to check on the resolved problem. ARGHH!! Now I can't even take the phone back. This is what I get for being a long term customer.
    12-11-09 02:29 PM
    12-11-09 04:37 PM
    The voice mail indicator icon hasn't been working for me. I'm in the san jose bay area. They said its been a known issue for 43 days so they gave me a 10 dollar credit. I just decided to use youmail instead so I can be alerted with a text message for voice mails

Update : I got it fixed by doing a wipe master reset and it started working
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by caliwrestla; 12-13-09 at 08:46 PM.
    12-13-09 11:52 AM
    I tried this approach and it still does not work...any ideas?
    12-14-09 01:01 PM
    i had trouble getting mine to work on my 9700. i took it into a tmobile store, the rep added it to my account, pulled the battery and it finally worked.
    12-14-09 01:22 PM
    Had you already done all of the CS phone troubleshooting before you went to the store or what?

What is a master reset swipe?
    12-14-09 04:48 PM
    Just go into settings-options-security options- security wipe check everybox except memory card then this will wipe the device then after its done rebooting try setting up vvm again hit ok then it should work

12-14-09 11:53 PM
    Just go into settings-options-security options- security wipe check everybox except memory card then this will wipe the device then after its done rebooting try setting up vvm again hit ok then it should work.

But yeah backup ur contacts and ur apps cause u will lose those in the wipe

12-14-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD