So on my Curve running OS 4.5.0.81, the official Tmobile release, the voicemail icon is stuck on. If I get a voicemail and delete it, then the icon goes away. However after doing a battery reset the icon comes back. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem??
    11-26-08 03:21 PM
    Call in to CC, they can reset it.
    11-30-08 07:56 AM
    i had the same problem for like 2 days. What i did was called my voicemail and made sure i had no saved message. Also after the reset i also made sure i was in an area for the EDGE to come up on my phone and not the edge or GPRS etc.
    11-30-08 05:08 PM
    Same issue here, after every battery pull the voice mail icon is on no matter if I have saved voice mails or not. The only way to clear it is to leave myself a voice mail and delete it.
    12-22-09 09:49 PM
    So on my Curve running OS 4.5.0.81, the official Tmobile release, the voicemail icon is stuck on. If I get a voicemail and delete it, then the icon goes away. However after doing a battery reset the icon comes back. Any ideas? Anyone else having this problem??
    Sorry about your problem and others have suggested calling CS for a reset which is a good idea. I'll just add, when you upgrade, you're gonna love the visual voicemail feature. All these old stuck icon issues are a thing of the past.
    12-23-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD