One thing to say.

I am sure VZW can refuse service to anyone.
    Lmao ya ok......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 07:00 PM
    Oh GOD shes back.
    01-19-10 07:02 PM
    Oh GOD shes back.
    I never left muhahaha you know you missed me.

01-19-10 07:10 PM
    I Find it funny that so many reps are so "relieved" that the multi fru policy is gone. Do you really have nothing else going on in your lives? There are always loop holes. Ways to get around things. If taking away this policy causes a customer uproar then vzw will do something I'm sure. Or how bout this buy a phone full retail and use it for 29 days then return it..buy another..and so on lol try em all!

one exchange within the first 30 days, it says it on the receipt.

I swear, you must be practing to act this silly
    01-19-10 07:13 PM
    one exchange within the first 30 days, it says it on the receipt.

I swear, you must be practing to act this silly
    Yes, I'm talking return. Buy the phone at full retail, you have 30 days to return it. Return it on day 29 and get a refund or credit to your account. Then BUY a whole new phone. Then repeat.

01-19-10 07:17 PM
    it should be said that yes the multi fru policy has been stopped, you can still get a different model device if you meet the requirements. Its a "new" model FRU device that comes with all the nessecary accessories. So if someone wants a diff device and that's all their concerned about, then it can be done.

01-19-10 07:20 PM
    Aaron - if you buy a phone at full retail you can return it before 30 days for a full refund. Doing so does not disqualify you from purchasing another device and being able to return it if need be. I'm not talking about an upgrade here.

P.S. I'm flattered you took the time to quote so much of what I said and think up lack luster responses. Yay you!

Last edited by OldChristine; 01-19-10 at 10:35 PM.
    01-19-10 10:32 PM
    P.S. I'm flattered you took the time to quote so much of what I said and think up lack luster responses. Yay you!

Well when most of your own responses are re-hashed (i.e Here's how to try to scam and complain to get your way) its not really neccessary to put a lot of effort into replying back.
    01-19-10 10:37 PM
    Well when most of your own responses are re-hashed (i.e Here's how to try to scam and complain to get your way) its not really neccessary to put a lot of effort into replying back.
    That's your excuse? Haha ok. I've never scammed anything. When I fru'ed it was legit. I only gave info that I had about certain things if it was asked about. No harm no foul.

Btw TCU is still better then Boise even tho they lost.

Last edited by OldChristine; 01-19-10 at 11:01 PM.
    01-19-10 10:52 PM
    Btw TCU is still better then Boise even tho they lost.

Agreed......
    01-19-10 11:28 PM
    Aaron- Now go back to making $7.50 an hr at your outsource center

Last edited by OldChristine; 01-19-10 at 11:31 PM.
    01-19-10 11:28 PM
    I'm ending the discussion here. Goodnight.

01-19-10 11:40 PM
    I'm ending the discussion here. Goodnight.

Please let it be goodbye.
    01-19-10 11:49 PM
    LoL the so self called vzw reps in here are actually making vzw look bad ,personally vzw hasn't done anything to me to cause me to complain but reading this thread is funny LOL and all the comments made by supposeably Vzw emp. of Vzw(and yep posting posts in a thread doesn't convince me you work for vzw)and I dont use match.com btw
    My opinon is mine and mine alone. If you don't like it, go to Match.com and find someone who cares
    01-20-10 04:56 AM
89 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD