Tomorrow you can buy Blackberry and get one Free! Wow I wonder how many will jump over to Verizon now?
    02-05-09 02:07 PM
    I think i still stick with my Bold
    02-05-09 02:17 PM
    Damn i wish i was in the usa right now but i will be in florida 10th of april
    02-05-09 02:24 PM
    After Verizon once sent me to collections for a dollar that I never even knew I owed, or got a bill for, I'll stick with AT&T. Especially after when I paid my last balance I got a bill the very next month with a balance of "$0".
    02-05-09 02:28 PM
    Hope this will drive down the price for an unlocked Storm.
    02-05-09 02:29 PM
    Verizon is OK to roam on, but I would never do real business with them. When you get robbed, you want to see the gun

claire
    02-05-09 02:30 PM
    Verizon is OK to roam on, but I would never do real business with them. When you get robbed, you want to see the gun

claire
    LOL

I too will stick w/ AT&T. I hear too many people complaining about Verizon at work alone. I have never used them but just that alone stops me..
    02-05-09 02:33 PM

claire
    There's also another good analogy I can make but it would be inappopriate for the forums
    02-05-09 02:34 PM
    Dont worry I'm sticking with Att as well !
    02-05-09 02:36 PM
    For me, being with Verizon, and having a Blackberry, is like extra whipped cream on my king size banana split... sa-weet! I am never leaving them.
    02-05-09 02:37 PM
    For me, being with Verizon, and having a Blackberry, is like extra whipped cream on my king size banana split... sa-weet! I am never leaving them.
    I'd rather walk 5 miles, barefooted through hot lava to kiss Rosie O'Donnell than to ever use Verizon again. (Sprint also for that matter.)
    02-05-09 02:41 PM
    I'd rather walk 5 miles, barefooted through hot lava to kiss Rosie O'Donnell than to ever use Verizon again. (Sprint also for that matter.)
    Wow thats funny !
    02-05-09 02:44 PM
    i'll never use anyone but Verizon......unless they give me a better discount
    02-05-09 03:52 PM
    verizon ftw, no complaints here at all. call quality is great, great coverage, and awesome speeds, better than any other network i've ever used, i'm never gonna leave them.
    02-05-09 03:59 PM
    Been with other carriers and Verizon has been the best. When the Storm wouldn't act right they didn't charge me full price for the Curve, no they charge me full price + the price of the 8gb card that I took out of the Storm. AAAHHH good times good times.
    02-05-09 04:00 PM
    Never had even one problem with Verizon. I've had serious issues with ATT and Prime-Co which is now US Cellular.. Or do they even exist anymore?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 05:59 PM
    Funny...there's another thread running here ("Good to be home again...") where the OP cites his temporary switch over to ATT and his experience was SO BAD that he went back to VZW a month later.

As I posted there, I've been with VZW almost since they first started cell service and I've never looked back..and resisted switching to ATT when the iPhone first came out.

Of all the companies I do business with, my experience with VZW has always ranked near or at the "Best of..." list.
    02-05-09 06:04 PM
    Typical Verizon...you can argue whether a practice like that is deceptive or not, but if they truly cared about their customers, they would not do this.

The monthly bill from Verizon is always interesting...look over every line people...
    02-05-09 06:06 PM
    Never had a lick of trouble with Verizon,call customer service when ever there is an issue. plus company I work for I get 25% off calling plans and 20% off data plans. cant go wrong with that. reception is unbeatable.
    02-05-09 06:19 PM
    Funny...there's another thread running here ("Good to be home again...") where the OP cites his temporary switch over to ATT and his experience was SO BAD that he went back to VZW a month later.
    You must be referring to me....I think that most people with at&t are in denial or ignore how bad their service (and by service i mean cell phone and customer service) because of how much they love their phone (Bold, Iphone). Either that or you've never made a trip over to greener side of the grass. I mean you walk into an att store (with there overly expensive phones, bold is like 460 bucks!!) and then walk in a verizon store and you can see the difference between the two companies right then and there.
    Last edited by holladay42; 02-06-09 at 10:38 AM. Reason: quote
    02-06-09 10:38 AM
    I won't switch off of Verizon, best overall in my humble opinion
    02-06-09 11:02 AM
    Loyal Verizon customer here. Best customer service around! And its so cool having all those people behind me ready to fix the network if anything happens. I just wish they would quiet down at night! No privacy at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 12:17 PM
    i have had verizon for 6 years with no problems. Plus i get 25% off any plan and 25% off accessories not to mention great service for the most part
    02-06-09 12:33 PM
    I think in general VZW has better service, BUT often ATT is good too in many areas. I think that if you have the choice check them both out, and also, base your decision on the devices they have if both are good in your area.
    02-06-09 12:39 PM
    You must be referring to me....I think that most people with at&t are in denial or ignore how bad their service (and by service i mean cell phone and customer service) because of how much they love their phone (Bold, Iphone). Either that or you've never made a trip over to greener side of the grass. I mean you walk into an att store (with there overly expensive phones, bold is like 460 bucks!!) and then walk in a verizon store and you can see the difference between the two companies right then and there.
    Exactly. Everytime I walked into ATT they had some schmuck from BellSouth trying to ask me a questionaire or sign me up for some home phone service, then I had to walk past 5 ATT employees meandering around to find the sign in book, then wait forever to get helped. At Verizon there is no pushy sales person right as I walk in, they sign me in, and MOST employees in there seem to be actually working. I'm very pleased with my switch to Verizon, not to mention the customer service is loads better.
    02-06-09 12:42 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD