I have a few questions...

First, did anyone else get offered a special holiday upgrade? My upgrade and the main line on my account was not due until May 2010 but I got a email offering the main line an upgrade this month, I was able to convince the person to let me use it. :]

Second, if I upgrade the the Droid Eris will I have the 30 days to change my mind? I want to try the Eris but have a feeling i'll end up with the Droid, would I be able to play with the Eris for a week or two then pay the extra $100 for the Droid?

Thanks for any help!
    12-13-09 06:49 PM
    Yes to both questions
    12-13-09 07:30 PM
    what he said. /\
    12-13-09 07:36 PM
    Thanks!

How about this one... can I get it at a corporate store for $200 or will they charge me $300 and make me wait for the $100 rebate? I can order it online but it makes me uneasy that I have to order it under the main lines number, I am worried it will cause problems when I try to activate it on my own line.
    12-13-09 07:38 PM
    You will have to mail in the rebate if you order it at the store. There is no issues to activate the number on Primary line then do an ESN swap to yours......It's just up to you.
    12-13-09 07:40 PM
    I did that with my S1. My mom had a upgrade, but I used it instead. The people in the store did everything right there and I was fine. Later we found out I had my own upgrade lol
    12-13-09 07:56 PM
    Well, I realized that you can put the charge onto the account, so I just got my Droid and will pay it off next week! Even though I ordered it online... will I be able to take it to the store to activate and switch over my numbers and stuff? I could do it myself but am afraid that the insurance/data plan won't switch over correctly.
    12-13-09 08:23 PM
    yeah you can. Thats not an issue.
    12-13-09 10:02 PM
    yeah you can take it there. it depends on whether or not the store you go to has the device to do it. the store up by my area does not have it and they told me that everything is being moved to OTA now
    12-13-09 10:05 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the answers guys!
    12-14-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD