It's not interpretation when it's clearly spelled out. I'm not saying that using a large amount of data is going to get you busted but if verizon does happen to be in a bad mood one day, you're screwed and have no legal leg to stand on. Moderation is key and just be smart about it.
    hear hear
    I'm sure if I dont go over a gig of extra data I'll be fine... I average about 25-30mb per mo on my device.
    01-29-10 08:31 AM
    I have yet to see a screenshot from either a rep who has seen a bill with these mysterious overages or from a customer who has actually been charged/terminated.

I know that if or when it happens it will be all over this and other forums. It will either be a gleeful, "I told you so (nose in the air)" thread from a rep, or a bewildered, "You won't believe what VZW just did to me" thread from a customer, with twelve exclamation points after it. It won't be hard to miss.

Until then, all the hype is nothing more than speculation from people who are getting their knickers in a twist because other people aren't paying monthly tethering fees.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TravellingFool; 01-29-10 at 10:24 AM.
    01-29-10 10:15 AM
    To JoelTruckerDude: maybe you should chill on the bandwidth usage, lol. I'd hate for you to be the first one to post a proof screenie. Yikes!

You have a lot more moxie than I have, I'll give you that. I'm keeping it well under 5 GB just to be safe, but then again I drive my Peterbilt like a grandpa, too.

01-29-10 10:31 AM
    To JoelTruckerDude: maybe you should chill on the bandwidth usage, lol. I'd hate for you to be the first one to post a proof screenie. Yikes!

You have a lot more moxie than I have, I'll give you that. I'm keeping it well under 5 GB just to be safe, but then again I drive my Peterbilt like a grandpa, too.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, alot of times in our profession we have to drive like a grandpa just to steer clear of the (more often than not) i d i o t 4 wheelers.

Wow, can't believe I had to space out the work "i d i o t"
    01-30-10 05:43 AM
    Thats why you spell it id10t
    01-30-10 07:03 AM
    Thats why you spell it id10t
    I know, but have said much worse on here and it didn't get censored
    01-31-10 09:16 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD