so heres the deal...ive been with sprint for along time..even had a palm pre for awhile before i decided that i missed my pearl...i have wanted a storm for a long time but have been reluctant to leave sprint...is verizon a good company? good service? do they have good phone insurance and and good plans compared to sprint?...is the storm worth changing companies for?
    09-28-09 04:04 PM
    I don't know enough about Sprint to say if they are good or bad but I have been with Verizon for over 10 years now and I am extremely happy with their service and their products.

I am sure there are horror stories with every company but I personally have had nothing but good experiences with Verizon as a whole.

I would suggest that you thoroughly try out the Storm before you buy one. I am switching from the Storm to the Tour due to the frustration of the device. Overall I would say to not switch to Verizon solely for the Storm but to check out the other BB products.

Just my $.02 worth.
    09-28-09 04:12 PM
    I have recently switched from AT&T to Verizon. The plans do seem to be a little more pricey, but so far I have had nothing but good customer service and great service with the phone. I'm glad I decided to pay $250 to cancell AT&T and pay a little more per month.

With that being said, you also get a 30 day satisfaction with Verizon, they have a couple different insurance plans to go with and also BB's have a 1 year warrenty if i remember correctly.
    09-28-09 04:13 PM
    Verizon CS is honestly the best I've ever experienced; I've had other carriers in the past and good service was very hit or miss. I would highly suggest going with Verizon.
    09-28-09 04:43 PM
    The storm isnt worth switching to because it just sucks. Verizon has been pretty good the last 8 years but kinda overpriced.
    09-28-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD