I commute between New Orleans and Miami. I currently have Sprint and while service is decent in New Orleans and I have 4g in many places its absolutely terrible in Miami. I priced out Verizon and if I source my own phones it comes out to around the same price or less with Verizon edge more.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me how their service is in either New Orleans or Miami.

I was also wondering if anyone has every gotten any deals for switching over to Verizon, I will be swapping over 8 lines. I plan on going to a local store soon when I have free time but was interesting to see what kind of deals anybody got, including any % discounts off their monthly bills. I currently get 17% off my Sprint bill for no reason other than I asked for it.

TIA
    04-30-14 09:16 PM
    Great service in New Orleans, and should be just fine in Miami. There's a place on the site, where you can enter your work email, and check the discount percent. Mine is 21%.
    04-30-14 10:57 PM
    I went to the local verizon store tonight, unfortunately no z30 to play with. I spoke with one of the associates regarding swapping over my lines and since I have a construction company I can get 22% off my monthly bill. I'll probably be making the switch soon, need to see how much ETF fees will cost me since they won't cover it.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 09:23 PM