Hey everyone! Is anyone using Verizon's new PTT+ service. Their running a promo where you can get it for 6months free. The only problem is its only for select Android devices as of right now. Its a service but it involves a application which runs on the phone. I've been trying to get my hands on the apk so I could try to install the app on my BlackBerry. I know it most likely won't work but I would still just like to see. If anyone's using this service and has the apk would you be so kind and please share it. Thank you!

Info--> Push to Talk Plus
    08-13-14 09:27 PM
    Link for apk but you will need to scan it for viruses/malware before installing:-

Verizon Push To Talk Plus - Android - Apk

"...Unfortunately it isn�t as easy as installing an app to any 4G-enabled phone. So far, only the Samsung Galaxy S5, Casio G�zOne Commando 4G LTE and the Motorola DROID Maxx are confirmed to be compatible....(Verizon still believes in chirpin?, so here?s Verizon Push to Talk Plus for businesses Download :: APK BRO? - Download APK Android Apps).

"...Verizon is offering a special promotion for a limited amount of time if you add the service to your account. If you do so, you�ll receive credit for the first six months and after that they will charge you a $5 a month fee, which is their usual price for the Push To Talk Service.(Verizon Launched Push to Talk Plus For A Number Of Their 4G LTE Devices Download :: APK BRO? - Download APK Android Apps).
    08-14-14 12:40 AM
    Link for apk but you will need to scan it for viruses/malware before installing:-

Verizon Push To Talk Plus - Android - Apk

"...Unfortunately it isn�t as easy as installing an app to any 4G-enabled phone. So far, only the Samsung Galaxy S5, Casio G�zOne Commando 4G LTE and the Motorola DROID Maxx are confirmed to be compatible....(Verizon still believes in chirpin?, so here?s Verizon Push to Talk Plus for businesses Download :: APK BRO? - Download APK Android Apps).

"...Verizon is offering a special promotion for a limited amount of time if you add the service to your account. If you do so, you�ll receive credit for the first six months and after that they will charge you a $5 a month fee, which is their usual price for the Push To Talk Service.(Verizon Launched Push to Talk Plus For A Number Of Their 4G LTE Devices Download :: APK BRO? - Download APK Android Apps).
    Do you know these forums are indexed by Google? So what you did was google "verizon push to talk plus apk" then link the first three results. Wow man.... that's absolutely useless to me. I want to solve problems so other people who are too lazy or don't have the time can then google for help and it will link to a awesome problem solving thread on CB. Thanks for trying to help I guess but what I need is someone who has the actual apk file. These links go nowhere and the first one is nothing but a honeypot to infection land. No bueno
    Last edited by Furell; 08-14-14 at 02:52 AM.
    08-14-14 01:33 AM
    When I was with Verizon I tried their PTT service on several devices and it was never a winner for me, the service was not reliable nor was the voice quality clear! I have also tries AT&T and theirs isn't any better!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:14 AM
    Yes a good while back I had a similar experiences. That's what makes me want to at least try this new service(especially with promo). Also the company I work for already uses PTT and from talking to the IT guy he said there looking to upgrade to new devices. What I wanted to suggest is that they upgrade to BlackBerry but the PTT+ app isn�t even available on BlackBerry. I was hoping to get my hands on the apk just to test it out but its been more difficult then I originally thought.
    08-19-14 11:37 AM