is anyone experiencing any network problems this morning?
    I have my phone set up to shut off at a certain time and to come on at a certain time. Plus I have to put my password in. I put the password in and i have a either a clock thats hands keep turn or a message that says please wait, anyone know what is going on?
    11-26-09 09:21 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    11-26-09 09:29 AM
    yep! still nothing
    11-26-09 09:30 AM
    Call Vzn from your lan line if possible.
    11-26-09 09:36 AM
    Have you tried logging into your BIS on your PC and resending your service books?
    11-26-09 09:39 AM
    All is well where I am - all data is working.

From the sounds of your symptons, it might be an OS glitch and the battery reset should have resolved it. Did you leave the battery out for about 15 seconds or pull and put it right back in?
    11-26-09 09:47 AM
    is anyone experiencing any network problems this morning?
    I have my phone set up to shut off at a certain time and to come on at a certain time. Plus I have to put my password in. I put the password in and i have a either a clock thats hands keep turn or a message that says please wait, anyone know what is going on?
    I just checked online, Verizons map is bright red across the country, seems there should be no network problems.
    11-26-09 12:34 PM
    Have you tried logging into your BIS on your PC and resending your service books?

I'm really not sure what your talking about or referring to sorry
    11-26-09 12:43 PM
    I'm really not sure what your talking about or referring to sorry

Here is the link to VZW's BIS login site! Verizon's BIS Login Go there and sign in and then resend your service books!
    11-26-09 12:49 PM
    I'm fine in Colorado
    11-26-09 12:53 PM
    okay everyone, thanks so much for your help! But I updated the desktop software and connected it to it and it restored my BB, I lost all the apps I had including all my phone numbers but at least I got my phone working guess that is all that matters!!!
    11-26-09 03:39 PM
    Damn you lost all your numbers!!! SIM CARDS FTW !!!

I am about to get ranted at hehehehe
    11-26-09 04:06 PM
    If folks had the foresight to back up their info every now and then things like this wouldn't cause you to lose everything

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:29 AM
    I just checked online, Verizons map is bright red across the country, seems there should be no network problems.
    Oh please......
    11-27-09 11:39 AM
    Heh.... +1

Hey folks - don't automatically assume it is a network outage. User error & OS issues are more common. From the symptoms mentioned in the OP, it was immediately apparent it was not a network issue - so the title is in error.
    11-27-09 02:38 PM
    Heh.... +1

Hey folks - don't automatically assume it is a network outage. User error & OS issues are more common. From the symptoms mentioned in the OP, it was immediately apparent it was not a network issue - so the title is in error.
    I bet it was a +1.. what a man crush you two have.. almost too much alike huh?
    11-27-09 04:27 PM
    Wrong thread...
    12-02-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD