I was hoping someone could help me out.. After trying for hours to get my contacts off my treo and onto my bb, I finally have it saved as a csv file. How can I import these contacts onto my bb? Everything I read says u can do it with the blackberry site, but I don't believe verizons site let's you edit the contacts on their site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 09:21 AM
    If you haven't already, import them into your outlook address book via the "Import From File" option in the menu. (although if you were syncing your treo to your pc then they should already be there) Then, once you go through the wizard and get them all entered in (be sure to map the correct info to the appropriate field) just use DM to sync all your contacts to your BB. Presto!
    07-11-08 09:37 AM
    Well I use a mac so I don't use outlook.. Any way I could do it with my mac or straight from the phone? I emailed myself the csv file.

07-11-08 09:48 AM
    Oh. That makes it easier. In that case just import them into your Address book and use PocketMac (you can get it from the RIM website) to sync your addresses. Basically same setup as before but, as you know, the mac is a bit more user friendly. That's what I did with my iMac.
    07-11-08 10:37 AM
    Do I sync pocketmac with bluetooth or a usb cable?

07-11-08 12:59 PM
    I always use USB with my Mac but that is because I am also transferring music. You could use BT if you want to I guess. It might be slower than USB but if you are like me you probably have all your USB ports on the back filled up as well as all the ports on your USB hub. I have to unplug my iPod cable every time I want to hook up my Curve.
    07-12-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD