When I first got my Classic, I was miffed because the headphone boost function was missing! Verizon claimed it was Blackberry's doing (of course), and vice-versa. Since my phone was unlocked and VZW is so ridiculously expensive, I paid it off and added to my family's T-Mobile plan. As soon as you put in a T-Mo SIM, guess what happens? See for yourself:

Since my phone is my main music player, Audio Boost is very important to me. Verizon Wireless disabling this feature and then lying about it tells me I made the right choice in not giving those scum any more of my money.
    09-15-15 11:14 PM
    I doubt they were lying about, just whoever you were talking to didn't have a clue lol.
    09-15-15 11:18 PM
    Whoa what the fudge nuggets

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 01:21 AM
    I'm very annoyed that my passport has no headphone audio boost

The really stupid thing is my z30, also locked to Rogers, and same OS has audio boost

Which is it Rogers? Do you want me to have audio boost or not lol

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 11:13 PM
    I guess I have to autoload the OS just for no other reason than this feature

My z30 can't run Spotify and my passport has no audio boost

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 11:14 PM
    Doesn't matter if they are lying about it or not, that's crazy that it's different in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 09:22 PM
    What I have noticed is that when head phones are in, it cuts the volume and if you turn it up more it throws up a warning that you can over ride. Have never seen audio boost option, so had no idea it existed.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 09:46 PM
    When I first got my Classic, I was miffed because the headphone boost function was missing! Verizon claimed it was Blackberry's doing (of course), and vice-versa. Since my phone was unlocked and VZW is so ridiculously expensive, I paid it off and added to my family's T-Mobile plan. As soon as you put in a T-Mo SIM, guess what happens? See for yourself:

Since my phone is my main music player, Audio Boost is very important to me. Verizon Wireless disabling this feature and then lying about it tells me I made the right choice in not giving those scum any more of my money.
    That's crazy.
    But I don't think it's just a Verizon thing.
    I tried connecting without my tmobile SIM card just using WiFi and it wasn't there.

And just like you, plugged the Tmobile SIM card in and wallah. It was there.

Think it's an added feature for Tmobile.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 06:49 PM