Something is up with my BB service. First I noticed that GTalk wouldn't connect (error message: service not enabled for this handheld), then I couldn't load any webpages, and when I checked my email online, there are several messages not delivered (also, I noticed a delay in emails yesterday).

I looked at Manage Connections, and Mobile Network is checked. Services Status says "Voice services status: available, connection: mobile network; BB internet service connection: not connected; BB enterprise server connection: not connected" Is this something I can fix, or something I'll just have to wait out?

Bill is paid up, etc. Thanks for any help.
    06-20-08 10:13 AM
    Try resending your service books and see what happens then. If you just bought a new Berry, you'll have to re-register online through the BIS website. Check your BIS website to make sure everything is fine there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-08 10:18 AM
    How do I do that? I've had my BB for a little over a month now, so I'm still figuring things out.
    06-20-08 10:22 AM
    My Verizon Blackberry has been working fine this morning and yesterday. If the above recommendations do not fix it, try a battery pull.
    06-20-08 10:22 AM
    From a PC, login to your Verizon BIS account here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw&locale=en and click the link that says Resend Service Books.
    06-20-08 10:25 AM
    I had same problem yesterday on the extended network, as soon as I hit Verizon everything was fine. Network glitch somewhere I suppose.

06-20-08 10:27 AM
    When I try to log into the BIS account, it gives me an error message that my account is not accessible via HTML browser and to use my device.

A battery pull seems to have fixed things for the time being though. Thank you all for your help!
    06-20-08 10:32 AM
    When I try to log into the BIS account, it gives me an error message that my account is not accessible via HTML browser and to use my device.

A battery pull seems to have fixed things for the time being though. Thank you all for your help!
    You actually need to active/access your BIS account through your Berry before you can access it from the internet with a computer. Not sure why, I think it's just a glitch with Verizon's BIS.

If you go to the "Email Settings" icon on your Berry, you should be able to set it up in there. Once you create a username and password, you'll then be able to log in on Verizon's BIS website. If you try a search for the error message you're getting in google or on this site, I'm sure there are posts with exact instructions.
    06-20-08 10:37 AM
    I have had no issues yesterday or today.

06-20-08 10:38 AM
    I live in an enhanced network area, no problems yet.....
    06-20-08 12:46 PM
    I haven't had any problems either. Everything is coming through like it should be.

06-20-08 01:06 PM
    All is good in Pittsburgh!!!
    06-20-08 01:07 PM
    Blackberry for Verizon Wireless is down. I noticed my emails (work & personal) and my Fbook wasn't pushing to my phone so i called up the store i bought my phone and they said they've been getting alot of calls and Blackberry is down, but will be up shortly. Hope this helps!
    12-17-09 12:54 PM
    Blackberry for Verizon Wireless is down. I noticed my emails (work & personal) and my Fbook wasn't pushing to my phone so i called up the store i bought my phone and they said they've been getting alot of calls and Blackberry is down, but will be up shortly. Hope this helps!
    Glad to know it's just not me!
    12-17-09 01:34 PM
    Still nothing in the Billerica MA area on VZW
    12-17-09 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD