Not just my Blackberry, but a co-workers little dumb phone is down to one of three bars, too. This is 4 hours into the shift with little usage. Off charger at 7:00, at 57% by 11:00 with three less than a minute phone calls and two text msgs...that's IT.
    10-03-10 10:52 AM
    Not just my Blackberry, but a co-workers little dumb phone is down to one of three bars, too. This is 4 hours into the shift with little usage. Off charger at 7:00, at 57% by 11:00 with three less than a minute phone calls and two text msgs...that's IT.
    Could be that there's a tower down, or they're working on something in that area. Only thing I can think of that would produce that effect. Granted I'm not a tech, just basing this off what I've read. My drainage is normal.
    10-03-10 11:00 AM
    My drainage is normal.
    Glad to hear this.
    10-03-10 11:12 AM
    Is your wifi turned on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 11:12 AM
    Glad to hear this.
    Be happy they aren't pushing out updates and making your device restart.
    10-03-10 11:21 AM
    Same issue in NC, usually lasts 3 days without use and with one call today it should have more battery life. Agree something is amiss.
    10-05-10 06:56 PM
    I uninstalled google maps--which wasn't "running" but must have been using resources. I had installed it the night before.

Yesterday, batt life was better...today, so far so good...seems back to normal; at 83% at 1130...off charger at 745, moderate use.

No, no wifi or gps. Decent coverage area (Philadelphia suburbs).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 10:31 AM
    I had a problem with my battery life yesterday, it went down drastically during the day, don't know why! Today its normal! Drove from center city philly to Norristown yesterday, plus was in Narberth which is a weak siganl area.
    10-06-10 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD