Gahhh,
    Ive talked to 6 different agents and no one will do it. Even though ive switched my tour 3 times and my current one is pretty good but still has some issues, none of them are willing to do anything? Any of you guys have any luck? Im about to throw my tour up on ebay and just buy out a bold :/.

I have a blacked out bb tour w/ verizon tour backplate. any takers? lol
    11-12-09 04:19 PM
    I put my tour up on ebay once I got my bold. The bid is at $415 so it works out to be a bit more than signing a 3 year contract when you work out buying the bold outright, but I didn't have to extend my contract. Great phone, I don't regret it one bit.
    11-12-09 05:24 PM
    good stuff, did u buy yours from telus? or rogers/bell than unlock?

i have no idea why telus is charging an extra $50 over the other 2 carriers. im just trying to figure out rogers' return/exchange policy before i buy it as i had alot of problems with my tour and dont want to go through that again if anything goes wrong.
    11-13-09 10:55 AM
    I wasn't sure why it was more expensive either, so I called customer service and told them what I was thinking about and that it made more sense to get a bell/rogers unit and get it unlocked because it was $50 cheaper. The rep on the phone said that he couldn't discount the in-store price of the phone but would give me a $75 credit on my next bill to cover the difference in price and the fee to change the device. So then I went and got a Telus unit and have had no issues.
    11-13-09 01:34 PM
    did u talk to retentions? i only talked to a retentions rep once but he wouldnt give me anything, seemd like an ahole though
    11-13-09 02:01 PM
    no, it was the first person I talked to when I called 611
    11-13-09 04:24 PM
    sweet ill try that thanks
    11-14-09 02:21 PM
    As much as I like the Bold as a device...I can't justify paying more per month (probably at least double or even triple), just for the HSPA upgrade from my Tour.

My plan:

EPP17.30
    200 mins + 350 bonus mins
    E/W after 6
    VM10 + CID free
    Telus to Telus Nationwide free
    Incoming free
    U/L texts free
    Fave5 National free
    $15 UL data

Switching to HSPA will mean at least a $50 bill, or more likely a $75 bill per month. Just not worth it to me now and I will ride out my current contract with my Tour, which I still love.
    11-14-09 11:24 PM
    how much are u paying right now?

heres my plan, and they said they can transfer it over exactly with no additional charges.

Sweet Deal 20, 200mins
    unlim text, cid, vm10, evenings start at 6, fav5, 500mb data

$55 per month w/ saf
    11-15-09 12:53 AM
    As much as I like the Bold as a device...I can't justify paying more per month (probably at least double or even triple), just for the HSPA upgrade from my Tour.

My plan:

EPP17.30
    200 mins + 350 bonus mins
    E/W after 6
    VM10 + CID free
    Telus to Telus Nationwide free
    Incoming free
    U/L texts free
    Fave5 National free
    $15 UL data

I wanna get the new cdma storm when it comes out ... the new HSPA+ network is a joke especially for roaming charges outside of canada. I want this plan on my new storm seeing as every phone i have gotten has been crap and constantly needs to be replaced (htc touch and 8330 BB).

Switching to HSPA will mean at least a $50 bill, or more likely a $75 bill per month. Just not worth it to me now and I will ride out my current contract with my Tour, which I still love.
    PLEASE tell me how u got all this? I currently have:
    EPP 17.30
    200 + 50 bonus mins
    E/W after 6
    VM10 + CID free
    $15 UL data

How the heck did u get the rest?!?!
    11-15-09 10:20 AM
    Gahhh,
    Ive talked to 6 different agents and no one will do it. Even though ive switched my tour 3 times and my current one is pretty good but still has some issues, none of them are willing to do anything? Any of you guys have any luck? Im about to throw my tour up on ebay and just buy out a bold :/.

I have a blacked out bb tour w/ verizon tour backplate. any takers? lol
    i just bought a bold and it is amazing phone. now i only got it for two days but not a problem, i hate physical key board, im a touch screen guy but sence the new storm wont be hspa i tryed the bold and i love it better than the first storm i had.
    11-15-09 10:48 AM
    im about to go grab mine,
    11-15-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD