I just upgraded my line about 3 months ago to a curve and of course now the tour is out. My sons line is up for renewal so I'm thinking of upgrading his line and then swapping the tour to my line and have him keep his phone since he likes it, and sell my curve. I do really like my curve, but the tour looks sweet. Has anyone used both and whaț is ypour opinion. I will say I have a lot of apps going and on the curve with 96 meg of memory, I generally run about 8 meg left over. So more memory alone would probably be worth it. Also, is the curve running OS 5.0? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'll get it Friday when its free for my Christmas present!!

Thanks,
    Mat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 05:38 PM
    Officially the Curve runs 4.5, the Tour is running 4.7 but there are OSs here on Crackberry that you can use to upgrade it to 5.0.

Basically the Tour is an upgrade to the Curve in nearly every way possible...memory, processor, camera, styling, keyboard, screen resolution, OS, etc.

It's a no-brainer, you'll be very happy with it.
    11-23-09 05:46 PM
    I agree with Big E, had the 8330 for two years, loved it, but my Tour is great. Updated to 5.0 230 two days after I got it, have not had any issues with leaked OS. It's fast, no issues at all, pics are much more clear.

Will upgrading my wife's from a curve to Tour on Friday.
    11-23-09 06:48 PM
    Agree with the others. Tour is much faster, less lag. Worth the upgrade.
    11-23-09 07:34 PM
    there is no comparision... you'd be much happier with the tour. i know i am!
    11-23-09 07:34 PM
    Thank you all so much. And very quick response too!! I'm going to do it, of course. I just didn't want to switch like for like but sounds like it will be a significant improvement. Can't wait!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD