Okay, me and my stepfather are about to upgrade but we are both wondering what would happen if the tour 2 comes out within the next 30 days? Im assuming we both would have to pay the difference to upgrade but would they even let us? This seems like a weird situation for the 30 day rule.
    02-23-10 06:52 PM
    If the Tour2 falls under the BOGO, you'll pay the difference on one device. IF NOT, you'll pay the difference on the first device and pay the 2 year upgrade price for the second device.
    02-23-10 07:21 PM
    If you are within the 30 days you can just get the T2.
    02-23-10 10:56 PM
    One line can, UNLESS the Tour2 is part of the BOGO. Because let's say you buy two Tours using the BOGO, you return one...you have to return the other. It is contingent on having two phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 07:58 AM
    The Tour2 may, or may not, be a myth. Go to Rumored Devices forum and check it out. It appears the Tour2 might have become a Bold, or has it? Might not be available until early April, or will it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 08:59 AM
    Call it a Bold please. Only 1 Tour ever!
    02-24-10 09:00 AM
    Just wish it would actually look more like the 9700 Bold...less like the Tour.
    02-24-10 09:14 AM
    wait, so now were saying that both have to be returned? The problem with that is we live 1k miles away, that would require us mailing and other ****.
    02-24-10 12:23 PM
    @runofthedill, no, you won't have to return the second device, but IF the Essex (Tour2/Bold, whatever) is NOT part of the BOGO, you will have to pay the 2 year price on whatever device you got.

For example:

You buy 2 Tours (9630) on BOGO, you you pay 100 dollars for 2 phones. The Essex comes out for 200, and no BOGO on it. You will have to pay 200 for the Essex, and 100 for the second Tour. Think of it this way.

Tour #1 = $100
    Tour #2 = $0 (because of BOGO)

Essex #1 = $200
    Tour #2 = $100

Does that make sense, or did I lose you?

The BOGO works as you buy one and you get one of equal or lower value for free. If you want a phone that is not on the BOGO list, it is just like buying two phones at upgrade price. If you do buy phones on BOGO and you decide to return one, you either will not recieve a refund and you would be returning the free one, or you have to return both.
    Last edited by markhunsaker; 02-25-10 at 09:29 AM.
    02-25-10 09:26 AM
    @runofthedill, no, you won't have to return the second device, but IF the Essex (Tour2/Bold, whatever) is NOT part of the BOGO, you will have to pay the 2 year price on whatever device you got.

For example:

You buy 2 Tours (9630) on BOGO, you you pay 100 dollars for 2 phones. The Essex comes out for 200, and no BOGO on it. You will have to pay 200 for the Essex, and 100 for the second Tour. Think of it this way.

Tour #1 = $100
    Tour #2 = $0 (because of BOGO)

Essex #1 = $200
    Tour #2 = $100

Does that make sense, or did I lose you?

The BOGO works as you buy one and you get one of equal or lower value for free. If you want a phone that is not on the BOGO list, it is just like buying two phones at upgrade price. If you do buy phones on BOGO and you decide to return one, you either will not recieve a refund and you would be returning the free one, or you have to return both.

Uh, could you go over that again. But much slower.
    02-25-10 11:24 AM
    Seriously? There's only so many times you can rehash it.
    02-25-10 11:53 AM
    Don't forget two restock fees for $35 each. $70.00 total.
    02-25-10 12:49 PM
    Don't forget two restock fees for $35 each. $70.00 total.
    TRUE...very true! The only way around is to activate an old phone on both lines for 3 days. The restocking fee only applies if you are exchanging for a different device or color within your first 30 days.
    02-25-10 04:39 PM
    thanks a lot. Now i get it, we shall wait a few more days and see what happens. If not ill be getting a tour.
    02-27-10 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD