if i were to return a BB to the at&t store within 30 days of purchase, would i be able to go to best buy the same day and use my upgrade or does that take a day or two to process back into the system?

looks like the bold is gonna be on sale for $99 with a new activation or $199 with a contract extension(according to the website). i've been waiting forever for the 8900, but it seems like my fingers like the keyboard on the bold better than the 8900. plus, if im paying for an unlimited data plan, might as well take advantage of the 3g coverage that i do have!

thanks in advance!
    05-31-09 04:24 AM
    if i were to return a BB to the at&t store within 30 days of purchase, would i be able to go to best buy the same day and use my upgrade or does that take a day or two to process back into the system?

looks like the bold is gonna be on sale for $99 with a new activation or $199 with a contract extension(according to the website). i've been waiting forever for the 8900, but it seems like my fingers like the keyboard on the bold better than the 8900. plus, if im paying for an unlimited data plan, might as well take advantage of the 3g coverage that i do have!

thanks in advance!
    Once you return the device to store, your contract date reverts back to the original date. You don't need to wait to go to Best Buy for an upgrade. Just make sure you check and see what plans are required to qualify. Good luck
    05-31-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD