I just upgraded after being notified that a newer OS was available. Has anyone noticed anything new with this release? I have checked and cant seem to find anything new. I am now seriously concerned that the 5.0 OS from ATT won't be out for a very long time if they are just releasing this update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 05:59 PM
    I just upgraded and am now having trouble connecting to the BIS. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?
    11-11-09 06:04 PM
    resend the service books?

Is the card scan still taking so long?
    11-11-09 10:18 PM
    I'm quite liking this version. From my own usage since yesterday I have noticed a couple of MBs gained (nothing significant), faster 3rd party app loading, faster thumbnail and picture loading, faster document loading using Word to Go.

Do not yet know if battery life is better or worse - that will take a few days to determine.

There may be other changes but I don't know what they are. But the operation is less laggy in general.

My AT&T branded Bold performs very smooth and snappy with this OS.
    11-12-09 02:01 PM
    No problems on mine and the battery seems to be lasting a bit longer. Boot memory is definitely higher.
    11-13-09 11:11 AM
    So far so good. Doc's open fast and memory seems better. I thought the battery was draining faster at first. After some app adjustments this seems better. Battery watch continues.
    11-14-09 03:09 PM
    Apps load faster. You can scroll through photos faster, and the battery life seems like it improved.
    11-17-09 05:37 PM
    MUCH better than the previous "Official" AT&T version... Loving it!!
    11-20-09 09:45 PM
    I am just not getting to this upgrade. Did the update about two days ago and now my battery seems to be draining very fast! I also recently downloaded weather bug so now I am wondering from anyone out there, is it the upgrade or weather bug draining my battery????? Help!!!!
    12-17-09 10:54 AM
    I am just not getting to this upgrade. Did the update about two days ago and now my battery seems to be draining very fast! I also recently downloaded weather bug so now I am wondering from anyone out there, is it the upgrade or weather bug draining my battery????? Help!!!!
    Probably weather bug is draining your battery. Uninstall Weather Bug increase battery life a lot!
    12-17-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD