Everyday when I first open CB, I am hoping I will see a new story saying that Verizon will be offering the KEYone. Now that two other carriers have picked it up and BBMobile is stating it has been a success, is there any chance Verizon will pick it up? Or should I just pull the trigger on the unlocked one?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 11:07 AM
    There's always hope.
    With that being said, an unlocked CDMA version of the KeyOne is a really good option.
    09-01-17 11:13 AM
    BestBuy online just got more CDMA units and I finally snagged one on Monday. Got free shipping and 12 month no financing. It arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled with it
    09-01-17 11:20 AM
    BestBuy online just got more CDMA units and I finally snagged one on Monday. Got free shipping and 12 month no financing. It arrived yesterday and I'm thrilled with it
    Did you buy insurance from somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 12:46 PM
    Did you buy insurance from somewhere?

Posted via CB10
    No. They offered the Geek Squad one year extended warranty but Best Buy gives one warranty on parts and labor
    09-01-17 12:47 PM
    No. They offered the Geek Squad one year extended warranty but Best Buy gives one warranty on parts and labor
    Well if you are interested, the best deal I could find online that included theft and water was through Progressive.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-17 12:47 PM
    As far as I can tell are no signs that Verizon is going to pick up the K1. I went ahead and brought the unlocked version off Amazon.
    09-11-17 04:46 PM
    As far as I can tell are no signs that Verizon is going to pick up the K1. I went ahead and brought the unlocked version off Amazon.
    Probably will do the same soon. But, I am very concerned about the reception.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-17 05:22 PM
    For a phone originally released at the end of May this year, I cannot see Big Red trotting out its own branded KEYone. I hope I'm wrong. If it does come, then I attribute the delay to getting the innards to work well with Verizon's towers, etc. For now, I think it's best to buy the unlocked CDMA version, as you don't want to be dependent Verizon for software and security updates anyway.

Posted via CB10 from my 100-4 Passport SE
    09-11-17 05:44 PM
    I have an unlocked CDMA and I'm on Verizon and I have more bars than I do when I'm on my Verizon branded iPhone. It works great!!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-17 07:46 PM
    Probably will do the same soon. But, I am very concerned about the reception.

Posted via CB10
    I had reception issues the first few days. I went to the Verizon store and got a new SIM which has helped quite a bit w/call dropping. Phone still takes forever to connect outgoing calls but I think thats the dialer issue. I still haven't been able to activate advanced advanced calling after trying for over a week though.
    09-17-17 04:43 PM
    I had reception issues the first few days. I went to the Verizon store and got a new SIM which has helped quite a bit w/call dropping. Phone still takes forever to connect outgoing calls but I think thats the dialer issue. I still haven't been able to activate advanced advanced calling after trying for over a week though.
    I got Advanced Calling to work just yesterday. It was already on my account but Grayed out on the phone. I don't know if this did the trick. But I terminated it on their website and then reestablished it. A few minutes later it was working.
    09-22-17 04:51 PM
    Do you still have advanced calling after a restart of the phone?
    greenjoe likes this.
    09-22-17 06:04 PM