I just got a second hand bell tour and want to unlock and switch to rogers network.

The problem is the phone is still registered and i can't find the person to do it anymore.

Fortunately, I can access the BIS.

Would it be possible to switch to rogers while removing the preexisiting account attached to the device?
    12-17-09 05:02 PM
    yeah just turn pop in your rogers sim card and your ready to go.
    12-18-09 12:21 AM
    Will email/data service still work when i pop in rogers sim card (I have data plan) even though the PIN is already register for Bell BIS?
    12-18-09 05:16 PM
    Do you mean that its ALREADY registered (as in its been registered with Bell in the past)? Or already registered (as in its currently locked to their network and can't be detached for some reason)?

If the pin is locked to Bell, then sometimes it can be easily registered on another network, but other times not so much. It depends on why its locked..customer didn't remove it from his account, or was it for non-payment of the bill?
    12-22-09 09:28 PM
    Is it really worth it to register an account, search for threads from Dec 22 only to post your site once on a thread that doesn't even ask for an unlock website!!??
    02-04-10 06:32 PM
    Is it really worth it to register an account, search for threads from Dec 22 only to post your site once on a thread that doesn't even ask for an unlock website!!??
    +1....*cough* spam!
    02-05-10 11:20 AM
    +1....*cough* spam!
    +2 *cough* HAHA
    02-05-10 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD