I have my storm 2 on Verizon but I wanna unlock it. I already unlocked one blackberry so Verizon doesn't let me unlock this one. Which is the most reliable and quickest unlocking company. I need to do it ASAP and there's so many different ones. I trust us crackberry users rather than eBay or craigslist ads :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 05:54 PM
    GSMPhone-Unlocking.com
    01-11-10 06:01 PM
    There are several unlockers in the BB unlocking forum here on CB.

01-11-10 07:13 PM
    I have my storm 2 on Verizon but I wanna unlock it. I already unlocked one blackberry so Verizon doesn't let me unlock this one. Which is the most reliable and quickest unlocking company. I need to do it ASAP and there's so many different ones. I trust us crackberry users rather than eBay or craigslist ads :-)

Go with uniquephones.com use the promo code of "crackberry" and your price will be $9.99 Plus you should get your code in about 5 minutes.
    01-11-10 09:38 PM
    Go with uniquephones.com use the promo code of "crackberry" and your price will be $9.99 Plus you should get your code in about 5 minutes.
    I second this recommendation. I used them on my Storm 1 and Storm 2. Works perfectly and quickly!
    01-12-10 07:25 AM
    I second this recommendation. I used them on my Storm 1 and Storm 2. Works perfectly and quickly!
    Yep, Uniquephones is the way to go! Got mine in no time at all when I unlocked my S1. Had Verizon unlock my S2 shortly after I bought it.
    01-12-10 07:28 AM
    I just unlocked my Blackberry with unlocking.com and the lady in chat gave me a 30% of coupon.

CR03PIH.

I got my code within minutes and it worked like a charm.
    01-12-10 08:18 AM
    I just unlocked my Blackberry with unlocking.com and the lady in chat gave me a 30% of coupon.

CR03PIH.

I got my code within minutes and it worked like a charm.
    Just did mine about an hour ago and got a coupon too....Great service!
    01-12-10 01:54 PM

We can help you unlock it just let us know.
    01-12-10 04:11 PM

We can help you unlock it and will beat any legitimate price you find. We can send you the code within minutes
    01-12-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD