i am currently with tmobile. would someone be able to help me unlock my curve 8900 so that i can switch to att this curve is fairly new and dont want to purchase one at the time! help!
    10-15-09 04:22 PM
    Unlocking services cost money, its not for free. But if you've been with your carrier for over 90 days, they do it immediatly. Also, you can use cellunlock.net, or lie to your carrier and tell them you need the phone unlocked because your leaving out of the country for an unspecified amount of time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 04:41 PM
    Try to get it from your carrier first if not Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25 A+ service
    10-15-09 05:49 PM
    Or we can do it for you as well
    10-15-09 06:19 PM
    i am currently with tmobile. would someone be able to help me unlock my curve 8900 so that i can switch to att this curve is fairly new and dont want to purchase one at the time! help!
    I can help you if you still need an unlock code.
    10-15-09 11:51 PM
    You can call T-Mobile and ask them for the code or we can unlock it for you as well.
    10-16-09 01:00 AM
    How long have you been with your carrier? Plenty of unlock companies to choose from if you're not eligible for a free one from the carrier!
    10-16-09 01:17 PM
    I can help you if you still need an unlock code.

is it free ? the only way that i kno that its free is from calling your carrier .. is there any other way thats free and easy to do ?
    10-16-09 01:29 PM
    Unfortunately there is no free way..but unlock codes are CHEAP depending on where you get them. A good company will also provide you with any support if needed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 01:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD