I am trying to unlock a blackberry, but when I power it up with a "foreign" sim card I get a pop-up asking me if I want to enter an unlock code, it wont let me click on the yes button. the only thing I can do is click no. Can anyone tell me why this is and if there is anything I can do about it?
    Going to options/device/sim card/ and typing mep2 doesnt work either. I have unlocked phones before, so I have a bit of an idea what I am doing.
    03-13-12 11:53 AM
    What does it say when you type mepd ??
    03-13-12 10:19 PM
    it switches to a different screen. when I go into the sim card menu, i see the sim card number and my cell number. when i type mepd a diferent screen comes up with more info regarding carrier and service and stuff.
    03-14-12 08:51 PM
    List all the stuff you see ...

Does it say Network is Active or Inactive ?
    03-14-12 08:57 PM
    disable all connections before u start unlocking procedure
    03-14-12 09:38 PM
    List all the stuff you see ...

Does it say Network is Active or Inactive ?
    It says Blocked
    03-15-12 03:39 PM
    Blocked means blocked. Most likely because the device was reported lost or stolen or the user has an unpaid balance or some other illicit situation.

Get your money back if you can.
    03-15-12 04:52 PM
    thankfully, it's not my device. I was doing it for a friend, but I guess I should let him know about that.
    03-15-12 05:40 PM
    thankfully, it's not my device. I was doing it for a friend, but I guess I should let him know about that.
    It can also be done remotely by software.
    03-17-12 12:58 PM
    It says Blocked
    It means that it is hardlocked. Someone tried a wrong code too many times. This is what happens when you deal with amateurs.

You will need to reflash it via remote PC. Contact us if you have any questions.
    03-17-12 02:04 PM
    I am trying to unlock a blackberry, but when I power it up with a "foreign" sim card I get a pop-up asking me if I want to enter an unlock code, it wont let me click on the yes button. the only thing I can do is click no. Can anyone tell me why this is and if there is anything I can do about it?
    Going to options/device/sim card/ and typing mep2 doesnt work either. I have unlocked phones before, so I have a bit of an idea what I am doing.
    Need to enter a actual code to unlock it and get it up and running
    03-21-12 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD