I recently purchased an "unlock code" from website mentioned several times in this forum. Was told I received the code shortly, three days later no code. I'm looking for reviews/feedback from other BB users only. Willing to "buy" another code but b4 doing so, I want to check with other BB users to find reputable companies.
    04-26-10 03:21 PM
    Your best course of action is to follow up with the company you've already purchased from. Sadly, "satisfied customer" endorsements are not a reliable guide. If you purchased from one of the regular unlockers, I'm sure they will try to work it out with you. I'm moving your post to the Unlocking forum so they will see it.
    04-26-10 03:34 PM
    Follow up with them or file a dispute with PayPal if it was used. We guarantee all our services and return unlock code's within minutes.
    04-26-10 05:11 PM
    CarrierUnlock just recently got me the code for my Bold. Quick and easy to work with.
    04-26-10 05:17 PM
    I recommend cellunlock.net
    04-26-10 08:40 PM
    I recently purchased an "unlock code" from website mentioned several times in this forum. Was told I received the code shortly, three days later no code. I'm looking for reviews/feedback from other BB users only. Willing to "buy" another code but b4 doing so, I want to check with other BB users to find reputable companies.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope it works out for you. Did you try emailing them? or opening a dispute? Sometimes although we send the unlock codes within minutes to customers, the emails gets blocked in spam/junk and the customer never looks there.

Let us know if you still need help unlocking your Blackberry.
    04-28-10 11:42 AM
    I recommend cellunlock.net
    Thank You for the feedback! Very much appreciated.
    04-28-10 11:48 AM
    Who was it?? There could be a possibility that it was an error on their part? I'm just being optimistic..because I know most of the guys on here (atleast the 2 that posted above me) are very reliable
    04-28-10 06:57 PM
    who was it? We usually give the codes within minutes.
    05-04-10 03:47 PM
    Who was it?? There could be a possibility that it was an error on their part? I'm just being optimistic..because I know most of the guys on here (atleast the 2 that posted above me) are very reliable
    Thank you! and so are you .
    05-04-10 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD