hello all...
    have a BB 8100 locked (but never activated or used) to Rogers...need to switch carriers..
    How can one unlock BB 8100?
    'preciate any and all help
    02-27-07 09:12 PM
    Best would be to contact the provider its on and if you are currently using their service, just say you are going abora on a trip and need to use a prepaid SIM. They should offer the unlock code. Its very simple to do.....
    02-28-07 03:03 AM
    Best would be to contact the provider its on and if you are currently using their service, just say you are going abora on a trip and need to use a prepaid SIM. They should offer the unlock code. Its very simple to do.....
    tried that...they wanted $250 to unlock and I paid $250 for the Pearl....
    and to think I ahve all my services (home phone, cable, and internet and 1 other cell) witrh this company...time to cancel all.....lol
    02-28-07 08:54 AM
    I have used http://www.gsmphonesource.com in the past with great results. Try contacting them and see if they can help.
    02-28-07 08:57 AM
    folks..thans for your suggestions...only a very few ppl can unlock the Rogers locked BB Pearl and they wabt $120 - $250....

so...I'm heading outof BB community...Treo 680...yes I'll endure the crashes and extra weight...

Pearl on sale now...$310 or best offer (Rogers locked)
    02-28-07 10:36 AM
    Let me try to find something for you
    03-01-07 01:13 AM
    03-01-07 01:20 AM
    Thanks rwmutton
    Waiting to hear back if they can unlock the Rogers Pearl...
    i REALLy hope so since I fidn it hard to part with this Pearl...already refused 2 offers for asking price...lol
    03-01-07 07:50 PM
    Any responses on someone to unlock the Rogers Pearl? I'd like to change over to another provider when it's possible to take my phone number with me on March 14th, but I don't want to give up my phone!
    03-06-07 04:32 PM
    I have found three local retailers (Toronto) who will unlock...
    they'll charge 120-150$ and takes about 4-5 days..
    the cheap ones listed on eBay only unlock T-Mobile Pearls...
    I've been waiting since last week...hopefully it'll be unlocked by tomorrow evening...
    03-06-07 09:07 PM
    I have my service with T-mobile and I told themI was going out of the country and they sent me an unlock code with directions on how to do it.
    03-13-07 01:08 PM
    Glad you are still in the BB community

Have you tried Rogers Customer Services and said you are going abroad
    03-13-07 03:19 PM
    I have my service with T-mobile and I told themI was going out of the country and they sent me an unlock code with directions on how to do it.
    T-Mobile will do this one time every 90 days for customers in good standing. It's a great deal, but as often as I have been buying new BB's, just once every 90 days just doesn't cut it for me.
    03-13-07 08:22 PM
    Hi, I see that in your location or provider the unlock cost very expensive.
    You can check for remote unlock by IMEI at: key.westerna.org
    Only two operators are NOT supported - Nextel and Verizon!

Best Regards,
    Westerna
    03-27-07 03:17 PM
    Thank you for placing a post, although i see you are in Bulgaria? DO you guarantee your service?

For example, can you guarantee Rogers unlocking?
    03-27-07 03:19 PM
    Hi tmag2005, yes we guarantee our service. We note which networks are not supported, all the rest are supported. You can always ask for refund, if the service is more slow then we announce or code not work. Of course we take everything to be ok and at the end the customer be happy. As many happy customers as much better for us.
    Thank you for your welcome at this forum, I will try to be more useful for you. Not only post for advertisement.
    If you have any questions regarding unlock problem, repair, flash etc... just post here and I will try to help

Best Regards,
    Westerna
    03-27-07 04:39 PM
    You are welcome, its noce to have some technical help ccasionally but please feel free to keep crackin'
    03-27-07 04:58 PM
    Hi !
    Iam from vietnam, i have a bb 8100 "T-mobile" ! but i can be use this to call ... can you help me to unlock it !
    Thanks !
    Pham Hung
    03-30-07 05:35 AM
    Hi Phamhhung, Welcome to CrackBerry! For unlocking a T-Mobile 8100, I'd suggest going to GSM PhoneSource - When Only The Best Will Do

They have always done a great job for me, and you will usually get the code within 24 hours.
    03-30-07 07:05 AM
    Hi !
    Iam from vietnam, i have a bb 8100 "T-mobile" ! but i can be use this to call ... can you help me to unlock it !
    Thanks !
    Pham Hung
    hi, if your phone is locked to T-Mobile USA, email me or PM I will give you much better price for unlock, then our official.

Best Regards,
    Westerna
    key.westerna.org
    04-01-07 04:52 AM
    i went on ebay and looks like its just a scam .
    I was referred from the rogers dealer to this web site
    unlockblackberry.mobi
    I got my rogers blackberrry pearl and my rogers 8800 unlocked.
    just had to email them my IMEI and the emailed back an unlock code...
    i had to pay $60
    04-06-07 12:54 AM
    I looked at the website. its pretty good
    I unlocked my u.s.a. cingular 8700 through that website...
    just sent them payment through paypal, and they emailed me back the unlock code the next day!!
    I did look at the website through my BB, and the webpages all fit %100 on my main screen. the website is built well
    this site is trust wrothy.
    04-08-07 04:00 PM
    canadaberry008 and mustangmoto, why is it both of you have the same IP address??? Seems like possible spam to me for your unlocking site.
    04-08-07 04:39 PM
    Rogers declined to unlock the Pearl...after many many maaaany calls, they offered to unlock the Voice part ONLY for 250$...insane.....after 4 weeks of trying..I sold the Pearl and bought HTC s620 which I never got used to...sold the s620 last night....and actively looking for a GREAT deal on a Pearl again
    04-10-07 02:40 PM
    canadaberry008 and mustangmoto, why is it both of you have the same IP address??? Seems like possible spam to me for your unlocking site.
    I was going to say amazing how you are so complimentary!
    04-10-07 03:44 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD