1. Apetro's Avatar
    I'm intrested in getting my Storm unlocked for use overseas. I'm just a little confused as to what I would do when I arrive? Obviously I insert a rented SIM card into the Storm and then what? How exactly do you get billed? Both KT and SK telecom in Korea offer SIM rentals but under the description it says that I will be billed by my local provider?? Wouldn't that mean roaming charges (kill me.)? Sorry for the long winded first post...i'm a newbie when it comes to this stuff.

    Official Site of Korea Tourism Org.: KT (KT)

    Official Site of Korea Tourism Org.: SK Telecom (Sk Telecom)
    11-24-09 10:13 AM
  2. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    It depends on what you pay for on that overseas simm card. you would have to contact them directly to find out.
    11-24-09 11:19 AM
  3. Apetro's Avatar
    Not exactly sure how it all works out. I guess the larger question is if I rent from SK's SIM i'll be on there network? Therefore no murderous roaming charges?
    11-24-09 02:55 PM
  4. CarrierUnlock's Avatar
    Correct that's why you unlock and buy a local sim card.
    11-24-09 11:52 PM