No update online for me yet.

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-02-13 05:49 PM
    This was asked in the front page thread, but I'm assuming it has all the TMO LTE bands, right?
    It's an unlocked -3 120, just like t-mo sells. I grabbed one just to have a spare.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 01:16 PM
    This fulfillment company hired by BlackBerry is a bunch of clowns. Obviously an Indian (or the like) call center. Lady tells me the fulfillment center has received the request and I should wait 24-48 hours for a tracking number. Same sh1t they told me yesterday. I explained that. She said, oh yeah, then it will ship tomorrow. When I pressed why it takes 4 days to ship something out, she said they have to check "availability of the product." I said, "wait, you'd sell me a product you don't have?" She backpeddled and said, "oh no they have to check other things like making sure it's packaged properly."

I politely hung up.

Any company that uses an outsourced call center is run by idiots.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 06:31 PM
    - inexpensive
    - high quality
    - delivered quickly

Pick any two.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 09:24 PM
    Got same answers waiting for update

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:16 PM
    - inexpensive
    - high quality
    - delivered quickly

Pick any two.

Posted via CB10
    LOL

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 06:52 AM
    I ordered Sunday and haven't received any status updates other than the initial order confirmation. I'm being patient though since a) they probably sold a sh!t ton of devices over the weekend, b) it was cheap enough that I'll deal with a few extra days of waiting, and c) I already have a Z10 so it's no rush anyway.

Sure it sucks to wait but it was cheap. Where they mismanaged expectations was in offering "express" shipping with no disclaimer of processing time. My guess is they didn't expect such high volume.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 07:47 AM
    - inexpensive
    - high quality
    - delivered quickly

Pick any two.

Posted via CB10
    In today's business world, you may only pick one from that list.

Motorola V3xx --> Nokia E63 --> Nokia N900 --> Nokia N9 --> BlackBerry Z10
    12-04-13 09:06 AM
    Called again tonight. First rep was as clueless as the last several, telling me, "BlackBerry will only start shipping tomorrow. BlackBerry has never shipped before tomorrow. They are only starting tomorrow." When I asked if that means if I ordered a BlackBerry 2 months ago, it would only ship tomorrow. Upon hearing "yes" I asked for a Supervisor.

She said, in not so many words, that BlackBerry was overloaded with order quantity, and will only start shipping Z10's under the $199 promo tomorrow, Thursday. She also refunded my "express" shipping charge, which was nice, albeit unnessary.

Lo and behold, 20 minutes after I got off the phone with her, I got an email with my FedEx tracking number. Order went out at 6pm *TODAY* and will be delivered Friday (Express=two day).

Product comes from Indianapolis, if anyone is interested.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:28 PM
    Thank for the info

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 01:50 AM
    Still haven't got my shipping notice yet and I've ordered it a week ago. What phone number are you calling to get someone to answer the phone? I called the number on their contact page and got their tech support which of course couldn't help and told me I could only email the store.. no direct phone #.
    12-05-13 08:00 AM
    Still haven't got my shipping notice yet and I've ordered it a week ago. What phone number are you calling to get someone to answer the phone? I called the number on their contact page and got their tech support which of course couldn't help and told me I could only email the store.. no direct phone #.
    (866) 957-0761

Then push the option for order issues, not technical issues.

Posted via CB10
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    12-05-13 10:25 AM
    My shipping notification hit last night and will be here tomorrow. I paid for express since it was only $5. Perhaps they're fulfilling express orders before standard.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:53 PM
    Nice got to let us all know the details. I called today they say it will be shipped today. I ordered on the first.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 08:40 PM
    (866) 957-0761

Then push the option for order issues, not technical issues.

Posted via CB10
    Wow, call them up yesterday and bitched. Thanks Benjamin_NYC. They told me that blah, blah, blah.. "We don't have any control over our shippong". I said "WTF" and I'm calling back tomorrow if I don't get the shipping notice". Guess what.. I just got the shipping notice!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 01:52 AM
    Wow, call them up yesterday and bitched. Thanks Benjamin_NYC. They told me that blah, blah, blah.. "We don't have any control over our shippong". I said "WTF" and I'm calling back tomorrow if I don't get the shipping notice". Guess what.. I just got the shipping notice!

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a lot of people are getting notice after they call and *****. I bet they do process it right away when you call and *****.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-13 08:11 AM
    Just got it. STL100-3 RFK121LW as expected. 10.1.0.4184 (build 4651) installed per the box. Made in Mexico.

Opened it and checked signals. Both the 121LW and unlocked 91LW have 1700MHz UMTS (3G). It's in the radio file after all.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by modifier; 12-06-13 at 02:36 PM.
    12-06-13 01:50 PM
    12-07-13 09:10 AM
    I ordered mine on the 2nd and still haven't received shipping notice. I just called the number someone posted above and was told that all remaining orders will be shipping on December 12 and that normal shipping time was 7 - 14 business days. When I asked if that meant it might not be here before Christmas, the operator could only say it depends where it was shipping from, and since she didn't know where it was shipping from, she couldn't tell me when to expect it. Anyone else heard similar nonsense?
    12-07-13 10:04 AM
    I ordered mine on the 2nd and still haven't received shipping notice. I just called the number someone posted above and was told that all remaining orders will be shipping on December 12 and that normal shipping time was 7 - 14 business days. When I asked if that meant it might not be here before Christmas, the operator could only say it depends where it was shipping from, and since she didn't know where it was shipping from, she couldn't tell me when to expect it. Anyone else heard similar nonsense?
    Mine shipped from near Indianapolis, IN, if that helps. 7-14 days; they must be backordered. I don't see how since they have $1bn worth of Z10's sitting in a warehouse.

Poor execution...

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:44 AM
    Not happy here again. I hate to complain because I do like their products. So I got my Fedex tracking yesterday and clicked the link. The tracking number couldn't be located on-line, but I did see the US weather warning on the website. Checked again this morning, Fedex website still couldn't locate the number. So I decided to call and told the Fedex Sales rep the tracking # given to me. She verified that she couldn't find the number I gave her so she tried the US postal code and still couldn't find anything either going to that address. She advised me to contact the vendor. Puzzling, but lastly she informed me that typical Fedex #'s are 12 digits long; Shop Blackberry (SB) gave me one 20 digits long. So I called back SB.com. The SB rep told me that they tried the link and it doesn't work for them either (surprise, surpirise). The last part was the kicker: they couldn't just get me the correct Fedex tracking number... they had to leave a note for their "Full-*******-filment" Department to get the tracking number which could take 24-72 hours to get back to me - WTF! The rep told me that the typical Fedex delivery is 2-3 days. So I'll get the tracking shipment # possibly after Fedex tries to delivery my package? So a week late to ship out to me, can't get the tracking number correct and I'm still waiting to see what happens. If this package gets lost I'm going to flip out on them. There is no excuse for this many debacles to get a cell phone no matter what the price is.
    12-07-13 11:18 AM
    I've never seen a 20 digit FedEx tracking number, or a 20 digit UPS tracking number (I think). Sounds definitely like a USPS tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 11:50 AM
    I've never seen a 20 digit FedEx tracking number, or a 20 digit UPS tracking number (I think). Sounds definitely like a USPS tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    Checked them all UPS, USPS, etc.. even with varying combinations.. it's a no go. Googled it and apparently there are 20 and 22 digit long Fedex tracking #'s, even found a 20 digit example with the same 3-digits as mine. I think the boneheads just got it wrong or pulled a number and haven't shipped it yet. Wouldn't be surprised. Betcha the same number works next week when they actually ship it...
    12-07-13 11:59 AM
    Checked them all UPS, USPS, etc.. even with varying combinations.. it's a no go. Googled it and apparently there are 20 and 22 digit long Fedex tracking #'s, even found a 20 digit example with the same 3-digits as mine. I think the boneheads just got it wrong or pulled a number and haven't shipped it yet. Wouldn't be surprised. Betcha the same number works next week when they actually ship it...
    Even if they haven't shipped yet, it should be set up in FedEx system as soon as the number is generated. FedEx would show "info received" or something like that. Wait a few hours, but I think soneething is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 12:37 PM
    It's probably FedEx super saver shipping where it uses a USPS tracking number and FedEx for most of the drive time, then hands off to the USPS at the end to get to your house. The number doesn't work because it's in the shipper's database but hasn't been scanned by FedEx yet. Amazon does it all the time. You'll get a number but it takes a day or two to finally get scanned and update the FedEx site.

Posted via CB10
    lynxs_claw likes this.
    12-07-13 03:19 PM
62 123