i'll be getting a storm 2 next week and will be unlocking it. i already have a secondary line/sim card with att but i was wondering if t-mo was any diff/better. i know it will be EDGE only but i wanna make sure i'm getting the fastest EDGE possible. the city i live in has att 3G for the most part and t-mo is still in EDGE here and will be 3G soon (they say) but i didn't know if att would be a better choice. just weighing my options. any help would be appreciated.
    02-20-10 11:26 AM
    Hey I would like to know about the unlocking process for my storm 2. I live in Gastonia NC and AT&T is a better company for coverage. TIP; dont go to Verizon!!!
    02-20-10 12:11 PM
    its not a hard process @ all. just go on ebay and type in "storm 2 unlock code" and you'll see all kinds of different people who will give you an unlock code for next to nothing. all they'll need from you is like the imei number and model of the phone usually and within a few hours they'll have the code/instructions to you. then you just follow the directions.
    02-20-10 12:18 PM
    The EDGE works great for me on tmobile its faster than when I had a tmobile issued phone with 3g i dont have the storm2 i have the first one but its great
    02-20-10 12:19 PM
    AT&T would be better IMO, I used to have them, they were always ok for me, never had an issue. They're better than T-Mobile, my wife has them, and she don't care for them. They don't have that great of coverage.
    02-20-10 01:49 PM
    Whether they have 3G or not won't make the EDGE any faster.
    02-20-10 02:56 PM
    so EDGE speeds are the same regardless of carrier?
    02-22-10 08:41 AM
    Yes that is correct which is more stable will depend on the coverage in your areas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 09:36 AM
    Hey I would like to know about the unlocking process for my storm 2. I live in Gastonia NC and AT&T is a better company for coverage. TIP; dont go to Verizon!!!
    If you have an account with Verizon, you can call them and ask them for the code free. If they don't give it to you, then any of us unlockers here on Crackberry can help you get the code.
    02-22-10 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD