i received my unlock code from my service provider. (vodafone) and i have followed all the instructions to unlock the phone. it sad code accepted when i was doing so but when i tried a different sim card to the usual network it says sim card rejected, what has happened? why isnt it working?
    02-06-10 01:20 PM
    Are you sure the unlock worked? Sounds to me like it did not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 01:22 PM
    well when i entered the code and pressed return. it sad ' code accepted' so i thought that meant it was succesful
    02-06-10 01:24 PM
    by entering the code they sent me, i should be able to use another networks sim card in my phone right?
    02-06-10 02:52 PM
    After typing "MEPD" what does it say?
    02-06-10 09:05 PM
    i received my unlock code from my service provider. (vodafone) and i have followed all the instructions to unlock the phone. it sad code accepted when i was doing so but when i tried a different sim card to the usual network it says sim card rejected, what has happened? why isnt it working?
    The problem can be your SIM card, try it with another SIM card. Also make sure you have the latest OS on your Blackberry.
    02-07-10 12:31 AM
    hi there can anybody help me please!

i have a storm 2 on vodafone, and i want it 2 work on 3 network.
    the phone has been unlocked but it always says sim card rejected when i put the 3 sim into the phone.

what can i do to solve my problem. thank you people.
    03-03-10 01:22 PM
    Try switching it to 2G under network connections.
    03-03-10 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD