Newbie to the whole unlocked phone thing... can someone please tell me if i get a storm or bold unlocked will it work on my MY FAVES plan?

Thank you to anyone who can help me out!!

and anyone care to help me with my storm VS bold dilemma??
    02-13-09 04:48 PM
    Well from what im getting tmobile will tell u that the storm can not run on the network at all. And im honestly not sure of how you could get a none myfaves phone to show up the myfaves user interface on the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 04:46 AM
    well i figured t-mo will say you cant get it because they want you to buy their phones... and i figure the interface wont show up... what i want to know is if since its not a "my faves phone" when i call some one in my "Myfaves" will it charge the min be charged to my anytime mins or will it still go to myfaves min??
    02-14-09 11:58 AM
    As long as you know the people that are in your myfaves you are golden. And trust me tmobile doesn't mind that you use another carriers phone. Thet have an entire unsupported handsets department

02-14-09 12:33 PM
    Nice to know!! haha thanks for the help!! now the really hard part.... Bold VS storm?? haha
    02-14-09 12:45 PM
    If you already have tmobile I would go with the 8900 personally. But it really depends on what you like in phones. If its the 3G please do remember that att ant tmobile 3G are suppose to be different

02-14-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD