just bought and 8220 flip, now experiencing mms,sms,email and media net problems! The problem is non of them are working at the moment!!!! i purchased the 8220 from t-mobile and inserted my sim into the phone, now nothing is working! i can make calls, but my brower isnt working and i cant send/recieve emails mms or sms texts!!! is this a common problem when u unlock a t-mobile phone for ATT service? PLEASE HELP, I REALLY NEED THIS FOR WORK AND PERSONAL PURPOSES!!! THANKS!
    11-21-08 11:50 AM
    just bought and 8220 flip, now experiencing mms,sms,email and media net problems! The problem is non of them are working at the moment!!!! i purchased the 8220 from t-mobile and inserted my sim into the phone, now nothing is working! i can make calls, but my brower isnt working and i cant send/recieve emails mms or sms texts!!! is this a common problem when u unlock a t-mobile phone for ATT service? PLEASE HELP, I REALLY NEED THIS FOR WORK AND PERSONAL PURPOSES!!! THANKS!
    The problem can be fixed but I need to know what the settings are on the device.
    11-22-08 06:06 AM
    has there been an update on this, OP? i am awaiting an unlock code for my tmo 8220 also so i can use on att. and this could be useful information.
    11-27-08 11:01 PM
    Have you updated the BIS site to reflect your new IMEI/PIN?
    11-28-08 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD