is it possible to do this without paying?

i plan to go on the vodafone storm plan, which is 69 a month and i get a free storm. i only want the plan cause it is a good deal and i will use it for my bold. and i plan to sell the storm.

but is it possible to unlock it for free, as this would make it alot easier to sell.

thanks
    12-25-08 07:32 AM
    Voda might give you the unlock code, but I doubt it. You mat have to pay $15 for the unlock code.
    12-25-08 07:45 AM
    haha 15?? i wish

i read on their site that it is $75 to unlock a new phone if you do it online. and $100 to have it unlocked in stores or over the phone.

pretty ridiculous
    12-25-08 07:48 AM
    Voda might give you the unlock code, but I doubt it. You mat have to pay $15 for the unlock code.
    I can confirm that Voda UK wont provide the NUC for the Storm so I would be suprised if Voda Auz will.

check here

Unlock Bb Storm For Vodafone Germany Customer - Vodafone eForum
    12-25-08 10:14 AM
    Voda Aust WILL NOT be providing the unlocking codes at this stage.

For a fee or otherwise.

Sorry to burst your plan
    01-30-09 02:59 AM
    US$51 is best I heard, from some US site. Sorry can't remember details other than I found them via google

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 03:05 AM
    I was actually looking for the same thing on the web today but ther are too many websites. I plan to go overseas soon and want to use a different sim card. there are a few on ebay as well and I might use them as at least you can see the feedback and what people unlocked before.

Paul you are at the right perido as well as Voda five you 3 months free access with your plan. I cant believe they actually tartted this just a month after I got mine ... what a waste

Let me know if you found a cheap way to unlock as I am interested.

K.
    01-30-09 03:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD