Hi Can somebody assist me. i had a blackberry bold 9650. but its not unlock it still locked by verizon. i dont know how to unlock it. im here in the middle east ryt now working and ive tried to buy unlock codes but my credit card wont allow me to purchase 1. i dont have a paypall account also.
    I purchased the unlock code for my Bold 9650 on eBay for $.99, can't beat that. I received it within minutes and it worked great with no problems.

As you may already know, in order to buy on eBay you need a PayPal account, or at least its the easiest way to buy on eBay.
    02-13-12 07:34 AM
    I purchased the unlock code for my Bold 9650 on eBay for $.99, can't beat that. I received it within minutes and it worked great with no problems.

As you may already know, in order to buy on eBay you need a PayPal account, or at least its the easiest way to buy on eBay.
    yeah true! but just like what ive said. my cc wont allow me to purchase something outside middle east and i dont have paypal also. thank u for ur info.
    02-13-12 10:54 AM
    Hi all. I have a verizon acct, and a new sprint blackberry bold. I'd like to use the new sprint bb on my verizon acct.

Can I get a free code somewhere? I know 0.99$ is not much, but if it doesn't work, then I'm just mad.

Do I put the verizon sim card in the phone?

Thanks!
    03-15-12 09:11 PM
    You cannot use Sprint branded device on Verizon. So unlocking it will not help in your situation.

Verizon will not activate a device from another carrier on their network. You need to get a Verizon branded device.

Neither Sprint nor Verizon use SIM cards in the US.
    execdec likes this.
    03-15-12 09:19 PM
    As mentioned above not possible, You will need to get a Verizon branded Blackberry.
    03-17-12 12:58 PM
    Ok guys I have a Element mobile (central wi company that bought out 8 counties from alltel) bb bold 9650. I typed in MEPD and everything says disabled. So after doing research on cb found out that this was support to be unlocked or something to that extent. Well now that I am living in the Dom. Rep. I threw my Claro sim in my phone and all I get is the SOS of death. I did the MEPD and after which I did the MEP ALT2 to see if something happened. Nothing popped up. I've had ppl tell me it's "unlocked" blah blah blah but can't use. Went to cellunlock.net and was looking at the for all carriers package unlock. Need some help. my imei #353801047906791 let me know. I guess if I absolutely have to I could walk down the road and have this service done at one of the local guys who will give me the "white skin" +30% discount. Would rather do it myself.
    08-01-12 09:22 AM
    Hey Crackberry Nation,

Verizon has released the Blackberry Bold 9650 and we've just completed a successful unlock! That was quick.

All we need is the 15 Digit IMEI. The process is the same as all other Blackberry phones. Once you get the unlock code, you can go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and then type the letters mepd and then mep (alt) 2 and you will be prompted for the unlock code. At this point you want to enter the unlock code we give you.

Unlike the Sprint 9650, the 9650 is sold by Verizon locked.

Any one of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650.

Also remember, if you have an account with Verizon, you might want to try and call them to get the unlock code for free from them before.

Let us know if you have any question.
    yeah! this really works!
    08-24-12 05:48 PM
    Sent an email 24hours ago but haven't heard from you yet :-(
    11-12-12 06:07 AM
    I Need The Unlock Codes For My Blackberry Bold 9650
    11-12-12 01:49 PM
    I Need The Unlock Codes For My Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650
    11-12-12 01:51 PM
    I got an unlock code from verizon for my 9650, typed in MEPD, but when I type in MEPalt2 it wlnt prompt me to enter the code. HELP
    12-12-12 06:54 AM
    When you type MEPD, what does it read next to "Network"? If it reads "Inactive" or "Disabled", the device is already unlocked.
    12-12-12 11:47 AM
    I Need The Unlock Codes For My Verizon Blackberry Bold 9650
    Purchase a code and we can send it ASAP
    12-12-12 09:28 PM
    send me the code as well i ned it...
    02-18-13 05:09 AM
    send me the code as well i ned it...
    Different code for every device
    02-18-13 02:31 PM
    Different code for every device
    Hi
    I was looking for a trustworthy unlock website for hours that finally I found you
    I need to unlock the verizon blackberry 9650, I will use AT&T line. I have the imei of the phone. How I can get the code from you ??

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
    Last edited by Merv02; 03-01-13 at 02:40 PM.
    03-01-13 03:00 AM
    Hi
    I was looking for a trustworthy unlock website for hours that finally I found you
    I need to unlock the verizon blackberry 9650, I will use AT&T line. I have the imei of the phone. How I can get the code from you ??

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
    Just purchase the code and we will get it going.
    03-02-13 09:17 AM
    Just purchase the code and we will get it going.
    I have been waiting for a few hours now. How does it take from you? This guy unlocktycoon said 1-30 minutes and Its been 4 hours and no reply I assume he ripped me off. I canceled and used you, still no code.
    03-05-13 04:19 PM
    I have been waiting for a few hours now. How does it take from you? This guy unlocktycoon said 1-30 minutes and Its been 4 hours and no reply I assume he ripped me off. I canceled and used you, still no code.
    JUst an update, I went with Carrier Unlock which is who I have always used.. The one time i try to go cheap I get jacked..Now its only 1.89 but the guy said I was sent my code..He apparently needs the money more than I do. Anyway, my point. Stick with who you know.

Use unlocktycoon at your own risk.
    03-10-13 11:57 AM
    JUst an update, I went with Carrier Unlock which is who I have always used.. The one time i try to go cheap I get jacked..Now its only 1.89 but the guy said I was sent my code..He apparently needs the money more than I do. Anyway, my point. Stick with who you know.

Use unlocktycoon at your own risk.
    Exactly ;-)
    03-10-13 12:00 PM
    I have unlocked my phone successfully and have inserted my prepaid att go phone sim card and am un able to make a call. I have switched my setting to gsm umts and set it to 2g and 2g or 3g and all it says on the signal is sos. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This was originally a verizon 9650 phone.
    06-08-13 10:19 PM
    Are you sure that it is really unlocked?

When you go to Options > SIM Card and type in MEPD, what does it read next to "Network"?
    06-09-13 07:50 AM
    That is a know issue with AT&T prepaid SIM cards. All you need to do is go to an AT&T store and tell them your SIM card is defective and they will replace it. They will transfer your prepaid account on a normal SIM card that will work.
    06-09-13 07:34 PM
    I finally called ATT and the problem was the att sim card was locked. They verified my account and unlocked the sim card for me and Viola it worked. So if you put an ATT go phone sim card in an unlocked Blackberry Bold 9650 you have to call Att Customer service and have them unlock the sim care for you
    06-10-13 05:07 PM
    my imei is
    Last edited by anon(153966); 06-26-13 at 07:47 AM. Reason: IMEI removed!
    06-24-13 05:15 AM
218 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD