Hey Everyone,
    We've been getting a lot of emails these past couple of days of customers asking us if we can unlock the Blackberry Tour 9630.

We would like to confirm and let you all know that we have succesfully unlocked Bell, Telus and Verizon Blackberry Tour 9630 units and they have all worked perfectly after being unlocked on other GSM providers such as Rogers, AT&T, T-Mobile etc...

If you're the one of the lucky ones to have a Tour in your hands and would like to unlock it, let us know we can help.

Verizon Tour 9630 Codes are sent instantly!
    Bell & Telus Tour 9630 Codes are sent within 6-24 Hours!
    Last edited by cellunlocknet; 07-14-09 at 10:58 AM.
    07-14-09 10:54 AM
    good to know. thanks !

i may be selling a spare tour on ebay, so if i do i will be in contact with you to unlock it first.
    07-14-09 10:56 AM
    sorry im a newb what all is diffrent if you unlock it ? i have verizon
    07-14-09 10:58 AM
    sorry im a newb what all is diffrent if you unlock it ? i have verizon
    If you unlock it, you will be able to use with a GSM SIM card like AT&T or T-Mobile etc... Also if you travel and don't want to pay excessive roaming charges, you can unlock your Blackberry Tour 9630 and then buy a local pre-paid sim card in the country you're visiting and use it with your Tour and not have to pay roaming charges
    07-14-09 11:10 AM
    Not to pee on your parade, but Verizon users can unlock for free by calling Global Data Support.
    07-14-09 02:58 PM
    Not to pee on your parade, but Verizon users can unlock for free by calling Global Data Support.
    Yes, we always recommend customers to call and try to get the code for free first.
    07-14-09 02:59 PM
    If they are a customer of Verizon for more than 60 days they can get for free. People that are not with Verizon and don't want their service we can help them unlock their phone. Bell and Telus will not unlock phones period. We also unlock for any carrier worldwide, it is just not Verizon phones we furnish unlock codes for.
    07-14-09 03:02 PM
    good to know. thanks !

i may be selling a spare tour on ebay, so if i do i will be in contact with you to unlock it first.
    How much are you looking to get for it? we might take it
    07-14-09 03:07 PM
    Can you confirm that unlocking your handheld device voids its warranty? I've been told this by Rogers, Telus & Bell.
    Not to worry, it doesn't void the warranty. We've returned a few devices that were unlocked under warranty and never had any issue.
    07-14-09 03:35 PM
    I need to unlock a few Bell Tours. Can this be done without impacting the data usage? The PIN #'s will be fully functional and the units able to connect to Rogers or Fido?

I have been asking around and many of the places that say they can unlock the Bell 9630 can't. I need a legitimate answer and solution.

I have 5 Tours that need to be unlocked, i might be selling a couple of them on CL or Ebay if i can get them unlocked.
    07-25-09 05:34 PM
    I need to unlock a few Bell Tours. Can this be done without impacting the data usage? The PIN #'s will be fully functional and the units able to connect to Rogers or Fido?

I have been asking around and many of the places that say they can unlock the Bell 9630 can't. I need a legitimate answer and solution.

I have 5 Tours that need to be unlocked, i might be selling a couple of them on CL or Ebay if i can get them unlocked.
    Hi
    We guarantee you 100% that we will be able to unlock your Bell Blackberry Tour and that all features will still work on Rogers, Fido etc... BBM,Browser etc...
    07-25-09 05:42 PM
    07-25-09 06:15 PM
    Lol. Advertisement thread is advertisement. You could have at least waited until someone on telus asked about unlocking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 09:35 PM
    I have a Telus BB9700 in Canada, but travel to the US alot. If I unlock the BB9700, when I travel to the US is is easy to get a SIM from a carrier there and avoid needing an international plan? Any ideas? I don't like the idea of being locked in, seems pretty evil.
    03-21-10 12:04 PM
    I have a Telus BB9700 in Canada, but travel to the US alot. If I unlock the BB9700, when I travel to the US is is easy to get a SIM from a carrier there and avoid needing an international plan? Any ideas? I don't like the idea of being locked in, seems pretty evil.
    Yes correct, if you unlock it you will be able to use it with a local prepaid SIM card in the USA or anywhere in the world.
    03-21-10 12:06 PM
    Yup no problems at all.
    03-21-10 12:06 PM
    You can also get a T-Mobile Flex account with T-Mobile and use Blackberry Data as well
    03-21-10 12:13 PM
    i have a blackberry tour and i would like to unlock so i can use it with t mobile
    01-24-11 06:25 PM
    i have a blackberry tour and i would like to unlock so i can use it with t mobile
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock it, we can email you the code within a few minutes.
    01-24-11 07:10 PM

If you need help we can unlock your tour for tmobile within minutes! check signature or email us. many great unlockers online!
    01-24-11 09:30 PM
    Also keep in mind that an unlocked 9630 Tour will only work on 2G with T-Mobile or AT&T.
    01-25-11 09:43 PM
    Yes correct, if you unlock it you will be able to use it with a local prepaid SIM card in the USA or anywhere in the world.
    You are right cellunlocknet
    01-26-11 05:33 AM
    Let us know if you still need to unlock your blackberry tour. We can have your blackberry unlocked within minutes.

01-27-11 10:22 PM
    You are right cellunlocknet
    Thank you
    01-27-11 10:23 PM
    Any tour unlocked will also need the service books (all data) moved over to work on the gsm part of the phone. If anyone needs help with that contact us or the other seller's on here.
    01-29-11 04:00 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD