Hi,
    I have a BB pearl 8100 for my work. The company where I work gave it to me.
    I'm having some problems with the camera. I could use it before the mail was set up in the phone. Now it is not possible to use and I would like to.

I need to figure out a way to crack it.

The message I got when I try to use the camera is "Camera has been disabled by your system administrator".

If someone can help me I'll be really happy.
    Thanks!
    04-05-08 07:41 PM
    If you're on BES, and your company locked it, you won't be able to.
    If they didn't mean to, ask your IT guy.
    04-05-08 07:43 PM
    Yes, I believe the company lock it. I wanted to know if there is a way to unlock it.
    04-05-08 07:48 PM
    You can't undo what the company BES does. They control the BB basically.
    04-05-08 07:51 PM
    Yes, I believe the company lock it. I wanted to know if there is a way to unlock it.
    Not without loseing your job. Keep in mind it is thier phone not yours. And also if you are on BES your IT dept can see anything that you do on the phone including txt msgs.
    04-05-08 07:51 PM
    Yea that is a policy setup by your BES admin. I don't think it was a mistake that it's locked =)
    04-05-08 07:53 PM
    how can we remove it please !!!
    10-31-08 11:34 AM
    how can we remove it please !!!
    If it's controlled by your company, I'll go with 1) get a new job or 2) get your own bb outside of the company's dime.
    11-03-08 11:07 PM
    i have a berry that my company gave me, but they went belly up, i still have my berry but it is still locked with the same issue. how do i fix.
    11-06-09 05:01 PM
    i have a berry that my company gave me, but they went belly up, i still have my berry but it is still locked with the same issue. how do i fix.
    I will help, but if you are still really with the company, and OP hear me out, I hope they fire your booty for messing with their property and policy.

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood
    11-06-09 05:43 PM
    I have the same question, however the company donated the phone, I bought it from a charity sale and the camera is disabled. Honestly. I even wiped the phone and the camera still is not enabled. I have my own plan too. The phone has to have some instruction set on the phone itself yes? Please help. I can even download BES and exchange myself but am a novice at doing that. Any suggestions?
    10-16-10 11:52 AM
    Did you follow the instructions linked in my last post?
    10-16-10 12:22 PM
    The link blends into the mess that is the last 60% of each of your posts.

Here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/remove-i-t-policy-blackberry-569/
    10-18-10 12:59 AM
    If you're going to act smart, you could at least have a functional link.

Better?
    10-18-10 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD