Hello everybody, i guess i need help.
    But before that i wanna thank the people who kep this thing running since the old ages, you're the best !
    I have a Blackberry 9720 with simlock, and i can't get a working code. A friend of mine who used to work at a local flash/repair shop told me that the orange carrier can be done for free, as it didn't have the new security...bad news that shop is now closed!
    I still have 9 attempts.
    05-11-22 04:18 PM
    But before that i wanna thank the people who kep this thing running since the old ages, you're the best !
    I have a Blackberry 9720 with simlock, and i can't get a working code. A friend of mine who used to work at a local flash/repair shop told me that the orange carrier can be done for free, as it didn't have the new security...bad news that shop is now closed!
    I still have 9 attempts.
    Contact the carrier from which it came.
    05-12-22 11:12 AM
    If contacting the carrier it came from isn't an option....

There are a few SIM Unlocking sites out there... even had a few of them posting on CrackBerry in the past, so might do a search.

You give them a few bucks and info on your phone and they should be able to send you an unlock code.
    05-12-22 11:53 AM
    Okay thanks a lot ! i will search on the web. Thing is i don't even have a credit card, i'm from Algeria, very few people have it here, as we still use cash money. Guess i'm gonna look for someone the do the purchase for me, and pay him local currency. Anyway, thanks a lot again =D !
    05-12-22 12:15 PM
    At one time, many of those on-site phone unlock sites would send you the unlock code for free. Maybe it would take a few days, but they worked.

Just like the guy that offered them for free here a while back. He may still be available. They were free only for the old BBOS phones. Not for BB10 phones.

Back when I unlocked my old 9800, it was free, but I had to wait 3 days for the email with the code. Once I did get it, I put it in and it worked. This was around mid-2014, after I had my Z10 for several months. The BB10 phones were not free to unlock, and still aren't. At least not free from 3rd party unlockers.
    05-12-22 03:14 PM
    I still have 9 attempts.
    @gsm_dealer08 should be able to help you out. Check the first post from the link below for instructions.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12298715

Edit: Just read the first post myself and it looks like he might not be able to help after all.
    05-12-22 08:50 PM
    @gsm_dealer08 should be able to help you out. Check the first post from the link below for instructions.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12298715

Edit: Just read the first post myself and it looks like he might not be able to help after all.
    I don't have anything for 9720, sorry. Only paid services can do it. Try ordering one on eBay, they're really cheap and may work.
    05-13-22 12:58 AM