BB Fans, we ask and ask and continue to ask and the only answer we get is to Continue to look at the Crappy newsroom from Sprint. Now they decided to remove the only BB (Q10) from their stores. We do not know why/ when/ or if the Z30 is going to be launched.... We do not know of the new update... we do not know anything in regards to Blackberry from Sprint, not even a REP can give you a firm answer when for other companies their CEO answers them and gives them a good explanation...
    I suggest we need to grab their attention, so lets make our voice be heard, lets request and demand via Facebook / Twitter (does the CEO have one???) or any other social network or blog that we need a firm answer. How can we make crackberry also post something about sprint, who can we contact on the CB website for help, I am pretty sure that if they post in the main page we will get attention.
    This are just suggestions but if you guys have more proactive ones, lets do it....!
    03-01-14 01:00 PM
    I plan on staying until my contract is up, but if Sprint really does drop BlackBerry, I intend on letting my small voice be heard by dropping them in turn, and i'll make sure they know why.
    axllebeer and JLErwin3 like this.
    03-01-14 01:58 PM
    If you email [email protected] you will usually get someone from an executive response unit. Might not be any more help than a rep but you have nothing to lose. Post if you get a response. I sent an email myself just now.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 06:32 PM
    Ok Crackberry Nation,
    I for one,from Sprint, have always tried to help others voices be heard via tweeter, emails, however it may be regarding Blackberry issues. Look what the nation did with T-mobile. Now, We the people of Sprint are asking for help in getting our voices heard.
    And I know, if I dont like it leave Sprint blah blah blah. I still helped in getting others heard and they had same option.
    Lets see the power of Crackberry Nation and PLEASE help us poor Sprint people. Thank you in advance if the Nation takes on this huge task. It will be a huge challenge but one that can be reached

Thanks,
    Randy
    334877D9
    03-01-14 07:22 PM
    I'm all in folks. Let me know what the final strategy to contact Sprint and I'll do my part.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 06:36 AM
    Emailed Dan! Have not received response yet... Crackberry nation, are you going to help us out?

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    03-02-14 10:25 AM
    Appreciate the address! Below
    is only response so far. Perhaps a huge volume of messages on the matter will cause some
    Reconsideration?

Thank you for taking the time to write.
    A Sprint representative will be contacting you.
    From all of us at Sprint, thank you.
    Dan Hesse
    CEO
    Sprint

03-02-14 01:30 PM
    Awesome so this is the email from the CEO (maybe)? Let's spread the word...

Crackberry nation, we still need your help!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 02:02 PM
    Awesome so this is the email from the CEO (maybe)? Let's spread the word...

Crackberry nation, we still need your help!

Posted via CB10
    It's not directly to the CEO, but it's supposedly answered by a special team

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 02:05 PM
    I got this today. No useful information

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting [email protected]. I appreciate your inquiry and
    your interest in the BlackBerry product line. While I do not have any
    information to share at this time, I invite you to sign up at
    www.Sprint.com to "Be an Insider" to be among the first to get news and
    updates as well as special offers as they may become available.

Your feedback is appreciated and will be forwarded for further review.
    If we can provide additional assistance, please reply to this e-mail
    with your Sprint phone number and the best time for us to call. Thank
    you again for contacting Sprint.

Sincerely,
    [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    03-02-14 02:22 PM
    ?
    I just received the following response:

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    � Original Message �
    Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2014 2:30 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write.
    A Sprint representative will be contacting you.
    From all of us at Sprint, thank you.
    Dan Hesse
    CEO
    Sprint

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 02:42 PM
    Crackberry Nation, we need your help!!! Sprint Users please help us mailing Dan...
    03-03-14 09:47 AM
    I just received another email from [email protected]:

Dear Mr. OG.,

Thank you for your contact via [email protected] We apologzie for any
    inconvenience that led to your e-mail to us.

I understand your concerns with regards to BlackBerry devices and
    updates. Your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate department
    for additional consideration and review.

If you have further concerns, you may reply directly to this e-mail.

[email protected] Team
    Sprint
    03-03-14 10:32 AM
    Sprint users, this email is working, not the answers we want but at least they are responding more. Watch the forums on Sprint Website and see how Customer care responded last night.

Come on guys let's spread the word and email this Dan guy!

Crackberry please help us spreading the word...

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 07:27 AM
    I have been reading the Sprint care forums today also. The users are saying exactly what I wanted to say. When Liz the care rep said that BlackBerry will release the update people went nuts. I hate wrong information as well. It is serious that Sprint has no support for us or information available on their testing.

It's also a funny read. We speak our mind with clear information and they either paste from a template or just say sorry

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 10:36 AM
    Some guy up in the Q10 forum, claims to have talked to some Sprint software guy and says Sprint will start the roll out March 8th and it will be completed by March 13th.

Yeah, another one of those.
    03-05-14 11:41 AM
    Too bad US carriers can't keep up with the rest of the world. Even here is Canada, despite living in igloos and driving dog sleds to and from our main line of work fishing the Grand Banks, we have more advanced technology and latest software at hand. We can even tap and pay with Zed 10's at Tim Horton's for our coffee and doughnuts prior to hockey games. So what if we pay a bit more for bandwidth....we have the biggest country!
    03-05-14 01:02 PM
    Some guy up in the Q10 forum, claims to have talked to some Sprint software guy and says Sprint will start the roll out March 8th and it will be completed by March 13th.

Yeah, another one of those.
    March 8th is a Saturday! That's just not going to happen.
    03-05-14 05:05 PM
    I went a little bit on a rant yesterday on the sprint forums myself.they claimed that they only get phones when manufacturers make it available for them. I called their bluff.

I'm so close to switching to verizon even if its on pre paid.

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk
    03-06-14 01:33 AM
    They are at least changing their responses a little since their template responses aren't working with us. Got this today. Nothing new however

Thanks for posting. We appreciate both your anticipation and excitement for the 10.2 software update. We're simply asking that you bear with us as more details will be forthcoming soon. Stay tuned to newsroom.sprint.com for additional details. Your patience is immensely appreciated.

Thank You,

DePaul W.
    Sprint Social Care Team

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 01:49 PM
    Yes that is correct, I think that emailing Dan has helped, if only we could grab Crackberries attention...

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    03-06-14 07:59 PM
    Just emailed him, got the usual response that someone will be contacting me. Will post when it happens

Posted via CB10
    nappp likes this.
    03-08-14 09:03 PM
    Better than no response and its Saturday. I get emails from customers and I don't email a response until Monday if I receive their email on a weekend.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    nappp likes this.
    03-08-14 10:24 PM
    I am in Canada but just emailed Dan for you! The more emails he gets, the merrier

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    nappp likes this.
    03-08-14 10:34 PM
    I just sent the following email myself:

Hello, I wanted to know if Sprint plans on offering future BlackBerry devices or if the news floating around that "once Sprint is rid of their stock of Bold 9930 and Q10 smartphones they will no longer of BlackBerry devices." I hope this is not true, there are some fantastic devices coming out later this year and if Sprint will not offer future devices, I will be leaving.

Please confirm the facts here. Thank you for your time.

Sent via BlackBerry
    nappp likes this.
    03-09-14 12:43 AM
70 123