Hi all

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with my problem with Orange.

I currently have the BB curve 8900, with the BB bundle at �5/month, but I have noticed on my online account that I have recieved some data charges that aren't itemised on my bill. Does anyone have any idea what these charges may be? I was told in-store that the bundle would cover email and internet, so i'm not sure where these charges are coming from.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Sorry if this question has already been on the forum, had a look around and couldnt seem to find anything about it :S

Thanks in advance
    08-29-09 06:21 AM
    not sure if you will get this reply twice, as a newbie on here. I have the Curve 8900, with Orange. Dealt with them on the phone, NOT in-store, and now get the Blackberry Bundle for free. It may be worth you giving Orange a ring. Hope this helps. Dee.x
    08-29-09 06:59 AM
    Thanks Dee, gave orange a ring and they said i'd have to wait until my next bill is produced and call back as these charges are for usage since my last bill, still not sure where the charges are coming from though and the advisor didn't seem ti be able to tell me, suppose i'll just have to keep an eye on it til then :S thanks again x
    08-29-09 07:11 AM
    The online bill works diffrently to the paper bill.

It only takes into account some bundles, just becuase its showing a usage does not mean you will get charged for it once your bill is produced some bundles then wipe out the charges.

Basically some bundles are deducted right away and your online bill shows correctly at �0 other bundles are deducted when your bill is produced and take a �xx amount and reduce it by the bundle amount in most peoples case to �0.

Hope that gives you the gist but I've had it a few times where \i thought, wait till my bill comes in I will have to ring for a refund for xxx and when the bill comes out there is no charge lol
    08-30-09 12:00 PM
    Hi Ya

Ring Orange customer services up and ask them to produce a trial bill for you through CS Portal in Guru they will know what this means and they will be able to explain what the charges are.

I would do this for you but I am not instore for the forseeable future and haven't been for quite sometime.
    08-30-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD