Anyone have any good information on which UK carriers will have the BOLD and when?
    08-21-08 02:11 PM
    Vodafone will . Last time I checked it was around the begining of Sept

This gives a little info around the UK carriers offering the Bold BlackBerry Bold - Where to Buy
    Last edited by gritmaster; 08-21-08 at 02:17 PM.
    08-21-08 02:13 PM
    Here is the latest

1st September = Vodafone
    8th September = O2
    16th September (could be later or earlier)= T-Mobile UK.
    3 UK - around November

Only T Mobile has made an official announcement though.
    08-21-08 02:17 PM
    Xcellent cheers for the info M8!
    08-21-08 02:20 PM
    Orange have it already, I work for O2 and we are still awaiting an offical date but it will be very soon!
    08-22-08 07:46 AM
    As soon as 8th September?
    08-22-08 08:11 AM
    I gotta correct something.

The Bold on 3 may be out sooner than we think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 04:50 PM
    no dates are ever confirmed it isnt that there just holding it for a laugh to make us all fustrated the device ib being tested thats why the bold was pushed back on every network as the bold droped calls between cell sites in the UK which ment another software version was needed which means ofcourse the software all needs to be tested again in turn later release date
    08-23-08 06:47 AM
    Anyone have any good information on which UK carriers will have the BOLD and when?
    hi there i work in the uk and we got a few days ago the bold on Orange on 35 plus 2.50 data bundle on orange!
    08-24-08 12:54 PM
    hi there i work in the uk and we got a few days ago the bold on Orange on 35 plus 2.50 data bundle on orange!
    WOW nice deal! I need to contact T-MO and see what they have!!
    08-25-08 05:23 AM
    AFAIK it has not yet been released on T-Mobile in the UK, so you might have to wait a bit longer!
    08-25-08 05:26 AM
    AFAIK it has not yet been released on T-Mobile in the UK, so you might have to wait a bit longer!
    Just e-mailed T-MO to see if they have a date as to when they will have it. Windy in Herefordshire today M8? Sure is here!!
    08-25-08 05:27 AM
    Just a bit, yes!

Looking at an earlier post (No. 3) it does look as if you might have to wait for another 3 weeks or so, if you are set on getting one on T-Mobile.

It could be sooner of course, but it will probably just suddenly appear one day!
    08-25-08 05:32 AM
    Got a reply back from T-MO as follows, not very encouraging is it?

Thanks for your email Dave, asking me the availability of Blackberry Bold with T-Mobile UK.

I'd like to tell you that the Blackberry Bold phone you're after isn't currently available in our range of phones. And I can't tell you right now, if it will be released by us in the future.

We're constantly expanding our range of phones, so please visit our website to keep up to date with all the new models. We've got some great deals on offer at the moment that you might be interested in. You can view all of our current phones by clicking here.
    08-26-08 03:16 AM
    What do they mean they can't tell you if it will be released by them? They made a press release not so long ago!

T-Mobile announces BlackBerry Bold in the UK

Bad news is it looks like its going to business customers first

08-26-08 03:36 AM
    What do they mean they can't tell you if it will be released by them? They made a press release not so long ago!

T-Mobile announces BlackBerry Bold in the UK

Bad news is it looks like its going to business customers first

My thoughts also but that was the exact text that Customer Service sent me this morning!
    08-26-08 03:40 AM
    It was probably just their standard response. I'd reply with that link lol

08-26-08 04:03 AM
    It was probably just their standard response. I'd reply with that link lol

Replied back to T-MO with this and I will report back with any further info LOL!

In your e-mail below you stated I'd like to tell you that the Blackberry Bold phone you're after isn't currently available in our range of phones. And I can't tell you right now, if it will be released by us in the future.

But I did a quick Google search this morning and found this link: T-Mobile announces BlackBerry Bold in the UK which states T-Mobile has become the first operator to give details about the launch of the BlackBerry Bold in the UK. But, T-Mobile has now announced they will offer the new fully-featured smartphone in shops and online from September 2008. Confusing considering your Customer Service department doesnt know if it will be available in the future and we are only a matter of a few days until September 1st!

If you can give me some further info I would appreciate it..
    08-26-08 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD