I'm not sure where I should be posting this but I figure since I have VZW this is the "best" place ?

I got the S2 and took advantage of the BOGO promo by "upgrading" one of my lines (I have 5 on a family share plan).... well the line that I got the free phone for didn't want to use the S2 so I re-activated (is that the correct term?) the old phone for that line and now have an unused S2.

My question is, will be I charged in anyway for that free phone since I didn't "activate" it on that other line or no?

I'm on my 2nd S2 since my first one had issues with the screen rattling... and am starting to have lag problems with it now.. Can I switch the ESN bc the unused one didn't seem to have problems but idk bc I only had it "on" for about a day.

Sorry if I'm ranting but I'm not sure what to do...
    TIA!
    11-24-09 01:49 PM
    Um I dint think you'll be charged. You did activate the phone when you bought it. It's your choice to deactivate it and put an old phone on the line. The only downfall is that the line that you upgraded with the bogo has to wait another two years before you can upgrade again. But if that doesn't bother you don't worry about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 09:21 AM
    You're ok as long as the Storm 2 was activated on the line you upgraded for and then you can switch the ESN to whatever phone you want. If its not activated on the upgraded line at all then you didnt accept the contract terms and will be charged back the full retail price difference. So just make sure you activated both phones on the lines that were upgraded, then you can switch the ESN's to whatever you want.
    11-25-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD