I was told that TV (free channels) are covered in my data plan, as well as AIM. Someone told me that with AT&T or Verizon there is no TV service and AIM is charged. I have not received my first bill yet with the any mobile anytime plan, but looking on the website I see I have 153 anytime minutes left and see all the data uses and no extra charges to 411, Canada or whatever which always show when I do something that costs me money. The any mobile anytime plan is wonderful, however calls to toll free numbers, landline's and all are not covered so they take out my minutes. As I also recall Voice Mail is also not covered so that will also eat away my minutes is that correct?

Thanks,

John
    12-05-09 05:55 AM
    You can see what your plan includes by clicking the "Phone & plan details" link under Show Me.
    12-05-09 07:11 AM
    You can see what your plan includes by clicking the "Phone & plan details" link under Show Me.
    I got them for free. Its great getting the TV FREE as AT&T & Verizon do not have this free of charge.
    12-05-09 08:12 AM
    I was told that TV (free channels) are covered in my data plan, as well as AIM. Someone told me that with AT&T or Verizon there is no TV service and AIM is charged. I have not received my first bill yet with the any mobile anytime plan, but looking on the website I see I have 153 anytime minutes left and see all the data uses and no extra charges to 411, Canada or whatever which always show when I do something that costs me money. The any mobile anytime plan is wonderful, however calls to toll free numbers, landline's and all are not covered so they take out my minutes. As I also recall Voice Mail is also not covered so that will also eat away my minutes is that correct?

Thanks,

John
    yes you have some free sprint channels and Aim is free you can download it through Blackberries website to get it. your minutes will get used down by having calls through landlines and if your roaming also. im not sure about voicemail
    12-05-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD