I am having an awful time trying to get the tmobile certificates onto an unlocked 8320. I bought an unlocked curve for my daughter and have gone thru all the steps on the different threads to get UMA to work. I have gone thru the engineering screen and created a new profile. All I need now are the certificates from T-Mobile. I have a T-Mobile 8320 that is UMA capable and emailed the certificates from my curve to myself. Now how do I transfer the certificates onto the new curve? Tried to open them from GMail on the device,I tried using Blackberry desktop manager, I have tried some of the direct links on the forum (all seem to be invalid now) but for the life of me I can't get the certificate onto the new curve. Thanks for any help.
    12-05-09 04:06 PM
    just download them again?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/i-v...8900-a-301999/

Those two links from your BB browser download them directly.
    12-05-09 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I tried the web address again and it worked! I have both certificate now but there is a yellow question mark next to both. Does that mean they are invalid or unusable.... I feel like i'm this close. Does anyone know what the yellow question mark means? Thanks again for any help.
    12-05-09 05:35 PM
    You will be fine. Question mark means the status has not been fetched and/or trusted. You can go into your certificates and trust them and they should work just fine.
    12-05-09 05:43 PM
    Thanks very much for your help and quick reply.I'll let you know how it turns out. Unfortunately my daughter is home this weekend and since this will be a gift I have to wait to finish the set up. I read you "How BIS works" and found it very informative. When I have more time I do have a couple of questions about it. I have had a Blackberry for a year now but am just really starting to learn about it. Thanks again.
    12-05-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD