Is there somewhere I can go to see where my son is sending texts and the content of them?

Thanks in advance.
    08-19-09 10:18 PM
    Nope unless u get your hands on the phone.
    08-19-09 10:31 PM
    he is very quick to delete

As would I be if I were he...
    08-19-09 10:36 PM
    I'd just cut them off if it came to having to check his messages. Have them blocked from the phone. Just my thoughts
    08-19-09 11:01 PM
    Have you tried logging into your sprint account . You shuld be able to view the number that the text's are being sent to but you will not be able to review any of the content of the messages
    08-19-09 11:08 PM
    If he has a BlackBerry you can put an app called dexrex on it. It will count texts and also log the content online. It's free at www.dexrex.com.
    08-19-09 11:24 PM
    I would take the phone if you have a problem with the texting. If you think there is a problem and you are paying the bill that's what I would do we as parents want to trust our kids but if we feel there is a problem we need to get to the bottom of it early before it gets out of hand. Just my thoughts.
    08-19-09 11:41 PM
    why would you want to see who he is texting, if he is young and you are worried about if he is getting trouble then that is cool, and if you are worried just block him from texting. its a hard thing being a parent but you have to trust that he is doing the right thing. when i was in my early teens i got put out of the house for living on the wrong side of the law, it took me 26yrs to get my stuff right. have faith , or take the phone away, just my opinion.
    08-19-09 11:44 PM
    I totally disagree. You shouldn't take the phone from his just because you are suspicious. It is your job as a mother to be suspicious. You ever heard the saying "it's better to be safe than sorry"? I think monitoring him can help build your trust for him but continue to pay close attention to him. You may be able to nip any negativity in the bud before it can be too late. Good luck!
    11-16-12 06:20 PM