Well thanks to LoloBond's suggestion I got Sprint to send me out a replacement because I really dont have time to go to Corp Sprint store, but before all that happened I was put on hold forever, and nobody seems to know why a regular store was not able to swap out the phone!!?? WT!! Sprint made the rules!! How on earth do they not know there own return policy???? But anyway I was pu on hold for 25 mins then put back in a different queue that had me on hold with the music, lol, I called back got right back into the Blackberry queue and explained my problem again ( cannot scroll to right at all ) first person could not figure out what to do but thank God I was transferred to the escalation department and they Finally sent a new phone out for me, anyone that owns a Tour should get a new Tour with a trackpad free for the amount of mess I had to go through was unnecessary
    12-14-09 08:09 PM
    Good luck. I allow (meaning: set aside) 40 minutes per attempt on any issue. (And some issues require more than one attempt.)

And another rant: How would a consumer know whether a store was corporate or not, and even if they knew, why should it make a difference?
    12-14-09 08:18 PM
    I had to retunr my tour recently. I called and they sent me out a new one because my tour would just randomly loose all signal not go into roaming and not go back to regular until I turned off the radio and turned it back on. They sent me out one that had this huge gap between the screen and the top piece. I called and they told me to take it to a store and that she would note in my account to just issue me a replacement and that they could give me one from the store or have another overnighted. She also made a repair ticket on the phone. She told me to go to the store that was right by house and when I did they told me that they weren't a tech store and that I would have to go to one that is 30 mins away. When I got there the guy took one look at my notes and told me that it would have to be an hour so that they could go through the phone even though I should have just been issued a new one. After 25 mins. I asked one of the people to check on my phone and it turns out it had just been sitting there and they were just issueing me a new one. The clerk proceeded to tell me how lucky I was that they had one in, the asst. manager came out and started asking me in sarcastic tone if this phone was up to my standards.
    12-14-09 09:17 PM
    Adding a note, then going in-store usually always results in disaster...

It's like one can't figure out what the other one put down. I hate the Sprint stores period tbh...
    12-14-09 09:22 PM
    Since I have had my Tour, I have gone into Sprint Store 3 times to handle this issue. The first time was within the first 30 days so they issued a new BB Tour. The next two times they have repaired it by replacing the trackball with a Curve trackball. Each time it was a 30 min turn around.

Every time it happens I'm going to take it in and keep replacing the trackball. My plan is to do this until they get the new Tours then ask for that. Hopefully it will work.

Sprint is aware that this a known prob with the Tour and that swapping it out with a trackball from the Curve is their fix for the it.
    12-14-09 09:38 PM
    The crazy thing is that I did go to Corp Sprint store and of course they didnt have a darn Tech at that location!!! Who does that???? That's so backwards!!!! I have been to 5 Sprint stores, 2 stores that have nothing but a Sprint sign but there not really a Sprint store, lol, Mess!!!
    12-14-09 10:32 PM
    Stupid trackball. I have to make a trip to the Sprint store tomorrow to get it replaced (or whatever they're gonna do).
    12-15-09 09:15 AM
    I went to Sprint last Sunday to get my Tour replaced due to trackball issues. It's such a shame because everything else was so perfect. Anyway, the guy didn't even touch the trackball. He took my phone, pulled out the battery, checked the number, and said, "okay, let me get you a new one". It turned out that they didn't have any in stock, so I have to wait 2 days. The thing is, if they're not even looking at the problem, why can't I just go into my regular store to get this done? I don't really have any issues with Sprint, but some of these policies don't make too much sense. They know the trackballs are problematic, why don't they just let their normal stores handle replacements on Tours?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 12:30 PM
    I went to Sprint last Sunday to get my Tour replaced due to trackball issues. It's such a shame because everything else was so perfect. Anyway, the guy didn't even touch the trackball. He took my phone, pulled out the battery, checked the number, and said, "okay, let me get you a new one". It turned out that they didn't have any in stock, so I have to wait 2 days. The thing is, if they're not even looking at the problem, why can't I just go into my regular store to get this done? I don't really have any issues with Sprint, but some of these policies don't make too much sense. They know the trackballs are problematic, why don't they just let their normal stores handle replacements on Tours?

That was my point. I was already told I was getting a new one yet they couldn't do it at the store close to my house which is a corporate store.

12-15-09 03:53 PM
    Really we shouldn't even blame Sprint for this, I am going to start send RIM emails because I refuse to go through this mess!! as soon as the trackpad Tour comes out I should have one and not have to deal with this ever again
    12-15-09 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD