Currently Iím running .57 that came with my tour. I want to find out if anyone with CS is running a version of 5.0 or a hybrid. If so what doesnít work with these OSís? On my curve I did have BBM5 and loved it but hear it doesnít work well with 5.0. Also what benefits have been gained in upgrading the OS? Iím trying to decide if at this point I want to bother upgrading the OS or just wait out an official release of 5.0. I get tired of having to reset up my profile ringtones after an upgrade. So of late I have to see a good reason for doing an upgrade.
    11-12-09 10:30 AM
    There are a few of us running it. Check the cellular south tour thread. BBM5 works fine on the tour 5.0 hybrid. Only real issue is updating the prl everytime you reboot the phone.
    11-12-09 11:11 AM
    I am running it with no issues. BBM runs fine. The only issue that I had that I think you need to be aware of is the fix for the service books. I lost mine when doing the upgrade, but if you follow the workaround that is on this forum, you will be fine. I have enjoyed the upgrade.
    11-14-09 10:23 PM
    where is the link to a tutorial on how to load a hybrid software? I have searched but obviously I don't know what I am looking for.
    11-24-09 04:16 PM
    check out this website, you can also get they hybrid from there Help Center - BBHybrids Forums
    11-24-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD