I heard from my brother's girlfriend's cousin's dad's goddaughter's husband who is a RIM rep with a second job at verizon said that today's data outage was because Verizon is sending out the new OTA to the systems.
    03-23-09 12:32 AM
    I heard from my brother's girlfriend's cousin's dad's goddaughter's husband who is a RIM rep with a second job at verizon said that today's data outage was because Verizon is sending out the new OTA to the systems.
    i think the storms os is taking over the RIM servers and causing random reboots
    03-23-09 12:33 AM
    NO...
    SO wrong..
    My sisters roomates' cousins' Auntie who knows the regional sales rep. for Verizon said it was due to the WiFi update !
    03-23-09 12:34 AM
    i think the storms os is taking over the RIM servers and causing random reboots
    OR it's ppl hitting OTA update constantly !!!
    03-23-09 12:35 AM
    xxfire. good point. My internet is SLOW right now though. slow.
    03-23-09 12:37 AM
    NO...
    SO wrong..
    My sisters roomates' cousins' Auntie who knows the regional sales rep. for Verizon said it was due to the WiFi update !
    hahahaha! nice.
    03-23-09 12:39 AM
    I can't even understand why you posted this, but it was because of the BIS update.
    03-23-09 12:40 AM
    These lines are almost as annoying and as frequent as the, "My verizon rep said updates are coming in.." threads.
    03-23-09 12:44 AM
    These lines are almost as annoying and as frequent as the, "My verizon rep said updates are coming in.." threads.
    the reps. are trained to respond with the obligatory "two weeks" answer.
    03-23-09 12:55 AM
    Oh great another my cousins bla bla bla line. Funny.
    03-23-09 01:16 AM
    This is what I came here to post.
    03-23-09 05:46 AM
    I can't even understand why you posted this, but it was because of the BIS update.
    You got er' Pontiac! Nothing more then. Your cousins, cousins, who happens to work next to the cousin of the cousin who happens to work for VZW is blowing hot air.
    03-23-09 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD