I just got off the phone (land line) with Tmobile and they said they are experiencing a network outage in Nashville, Memphis, Birmingham, and Mobile.

My signal shows 4 bars and GSm but I get "All circuits are busy" and if you call my phone it give a busy signal.

I wonder what caused it? Zombie invasion maybe?

Tmobile does not know when this will be resolved.
    12-17-09 05:13 PM
    12-17-09 06:27 PM
    My husband works for tmobile and right now he says the outage is in kansas, florida, louisianna, alabama, kentucky and georgia.
    12-17-09 06:55 PM
    I'm in South Florida and have everything except UMA
    12-17-09 06:59 PM
    I live near Nashville TN and just got it all back. Had to do a battery pull and email txt voice and everything works now. I hope this doesnt happen again soon!!!
    12-17-09 07:44 PM
    here in ny we had some issues.... lets all call tmobile and demand 5 bucks again lol
    12-17-09 09:42 PM
    Here in birmingham, with out serves for 6hrs. Odd things is I could still use my yahoo messenger doe...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 11:22 PM
    here in ny we had some issues.... lets all call tmobile and demand 5 bucks again lol
    Might want to route that call to RIM instead. It's not just T-Mobile that's down.

The funny thing is, I have internet, BBM, messenger, and MMS. Just no email.
    12-17-09 11:23 PM
    im in Maine, and my email is spotty, BBM wont work, and all i get is edge

hope this gets fixed soon
    12-18-09 12:31 PM
    I'm in ATL, my email hasn't worked since yesterday at 4:30, bbm is in and out, and i'm just over it with tmobile. I just got off the phone with those idiots and chic acts like she doesn't even know there's a problem with BIS!!! The only outage she stated with something about not receiving calls, and i'm not having that issues. All I want is the service i pay almost $25 a month to work!! For almost 3 days i haven't been able to use my bb service, and i think we should be compensated..
    12-18-09 03:32 PM
    eh. apparently if you call em and explain it was a hassle for you..yadayada.. they credit your bill or something.
    12-18-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD