02-28-16 10:42 AM
336 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    January 26th
    12-31-15 10:46 AM
    i was talking about the BlackBerry uncarrier x supposedly

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 11:08 AM
    being released on the leaked calendar. just spoke with tmo customer service and it already exists, the uncarrier x

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 11:10 AM
    being released on the leaked calendar. just spoke with tmo customer service and it already exists, the uncarrier x

Posted via CB10
    What I'm saying is that everything is on the calendar with the exception of the BlackBerry Priv.
    I am not sure if it ever was there
    12-31-15 11:23 AM
    What I'm saying is that everything is on the calendar with the exception of the BlackBerry Priv.
    I am not sure if it ever was there
    The calendar clearly shows BlackBerry Venice. Venice is the internal name/codename for the Priv.
    12-31-15 12:03 PM
    i just don't think it's a current calendar. i wouldn't bet my money on a priv release by the 26th

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 01:00 PM
    The calendar clearly shows BlackBerry Venice. Venice is the internal name/codename for the Priv.
    What are you not understanding. It's blank when I checked I don't know if it was there before but currently it's not. The only thing BlackBerry related that currently shows up on the calendar in un carries X for BlackBerry.

Now if T-Mobile removed is yet to be seen. They update the calendar weekly
    12-31-15 01:03 PM
    What are you not understanding. It's blank when I checked I don't know if it was there before but currently it's not.
    The calendar showing 'Venice' is all over the internet, including at PhoneArena (the original source that J2daR linked to a few posts ago.)

Are you a TMO employee trying to confirm internally?
    12-31-15 01:07 PM
    The calendar showing 'Venice' is all over the internet, including at PhoneArena (the original source that J2daR linked to a few posts ago.)

Are you a TMO employee trying to confirm internally?
    I won't say anything else. Just saying its not there at the moment. Now was it there and removed Just maybe. 😀
    raino, hawklet00 and lift like this.
    12-31-15 01:58 PM
    snip That's when...another...rep...told me in Spanish.
    "It is coming. I saw it this morning while I looking at the calendar for the month." snip
    Post edited (heavily) for brevity.

http://forums.crackberry.com/t-mobil.../#post12190665
    01-05-16 09:33 PM
    that was a very entertaining read....ive wanted to do that same thing to the store manager at the tmo store in my area. she tried to tell me that blackberry pulled out of the midwest and is only being sold on the west and east coasts....
    01-05-16 10:29 PM
    I really wish BlackBerry would do kiosks again. Before I got my Z10, I was waiting for a BlackBerry with a keyboard. Playing with the Z10 at Costco, I was sold on it. I had to get the Tmo version via Costco Wireless on the interweb, but at least I got a test drive.

The staff in those Costco kiosks are way better than the Tmo stores.

Posted via CB10
    Wikichick likes this.
    01-06-16 01:35 AM
    don't know if it's coming to tmo. usually the customer service and tmo BlackBerry technical support would know a month in advance for training purposes. called this morning and it's not in there system. I've seen other devices that tmo released and there was a two to three week announcement before people can purchase it.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 09:00 AM
    don't know if it's coming to tmo. usually the customer service and tmo BlackBerry technical support would know a month in advance for training purposes. called this morning and it's not in there system. I've seen other devices that tmo released and there was a two to three week announcement before people can purchase it.

Posted via CB10
    From my experience training is done a few days in advance. Aweek at the most.
    01-06-16 09:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    at this point, i dont really care. right now im waiting on the price cut that chen announced would happen around mwc. since that occurs after the rumored release date for tmo ill get it either way. on another note, why do you keep referencing customer service or tech support. most of the time they are either playing clueless or completely clueless. the only thing i can count on either to do is to fix my bill when tmo screws up or send me a new phone when i cant fix it on my own.
    01-06-16 09:31 AM
    hawklet00, what i am saying is there's a two, three week window on which tmo will carry a device, so the customer service reps and tech are not clueless.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 10:41 AM
    The main reason for the reps to not verify upcoming phones is that they want to sell you a phone TODAY. So, its not that they are clueless, they are trained to sell what they currently offer.
    lift and hawklet00 like this.
    01-06-16 12:07 PM
    i don't think that's the reps job is to sell you a phone, nor tech support.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 12:40 PM
    let me rephrase, there main objective. i called customer service a lot and they never tried to sell me a phone.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 01:40 PM
    i don't think that's the reps job is to sell you a phone, nor tech support.

Posted via CB10
    not trained for tech support? then why are they trained to help troubleshoot your issues?
    01-06-16 03:03 PM
    01-06-16 03:11 PM
    let me rephrase, there main objective. i called customer service a lot and they never tried to sell me a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Customer care is also not assigned to give out release dates of new phones. Its not their primary function at all.
    01-06-16 03:27 PM
    raino, the link is not working, but i saw the tweet earlier.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 05:08 PM
    The link works perfectly fine.
    01-06-16 05:19 PM
    raino, the link is not working, but i saw the tweet earlier.
    Here's the tweet:

It’s true! #BlackBerry #PRIV coming to @TMobile on 1/26. But not this version – this is special for me #IAmBatman
    Which was in response to,

Calling you on your batphone @JohnLegere. #PRIV coming soon to @TMobile
    01-06-16 05:20 PM
336 ... 7891011 ...