[QUOTE=Rasheed White;12225314]what shipment notifications.

Posted via CB10[/QUObTE].

To store assistant managers and above. They send out shipment notification so you know what to expect The classic was an utter disaster with many stores not receiving replenishment. It doesn't look that way with the PRIV
    01-23-16 12:45 PM
    [QUOTE=DjDante;12225392]
    what shipment notifications.

Posted via CB10[/QUObTE].

To store assistant managers and above. They send out shipment notification so you know what to expect The classic was an utter disaster with many stores not receiving replenishment. It doesn't look that way with the PRIV
    don't believe it's tmo, maybe BlackBerry not wanting to put so many devices out.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 12:52 PM
    don't believe it's tmo, maybe BlackBerry not wanting to put so many devices out.

Posted via CB10
    So, you really believe that BlackBerry doesn't want to sell phones? Wow... I am stunned.
    01-23-16 01:46 PM
    So, you really believe that BlackBerry doesn't want to sell phones? Wow... I am stunned.
    John Chen said it him self. He doesn't want to take a risk, like they did with BlackBerry Z10. As well as resources needed to launch in all markets. His approach is slowly but surely.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 02:02 PM
    John Chen said it him self. He doesn't want to take a risk, like they did with BlackBerry Z10. As well as resources needed to launch in all markets. His approach is slowly but surely.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a link to what Chen really said? If he said that BlackBerry would use a slow, well-planned approach, well... that is a lot different message than saying he doesn't want to sell phones.
    01-23-16 02:15 PM
    The store managers don't order the quantity of new devices, right? They get shipment notices of what T-Mobile ordered for their store, right? Chen isn't sending specific numbers of phones to the stores, right?????????
    01-23-16 02:19 PM
    The store managers don't order the quantity of new devices, right? They get shipment notices of what T-Mobile ordered for their store, right? Chen isn't sending specific numbers of phones to the stores, right?????????
    Yes this It just come from T-Mobile. This is what coming in the qty and the imei for each device

When you sell down they will replenish more

It could be just a supply issue or T-Mobile didn't order much of the Priv
    01-23-16 03:03 PM
    Do you have a link to what Chen really said? If he said that BlackBerry would use a slow, well-planned approach, well... that is a lot different message than saying he doesn't want to sell phones.
    it's comon business sense to start small when the priv is in a proof of concept stage.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 03:11 PM
    He has said it from the get go. Even when he launched the BlackBerry Passport. I don't have links. But if you see his interviews since take over. Priorities is to manage risk, hence the contract with Foxconn. Limited quantities of Passports at launch, same thing with the Priv. His previous interview talked about managing resources, hence no worldwide launch on the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-16 03:59 PM
    Shipment notifications went out Friday. With most locations getting less then five. Much better then the classic launch I will say.
    Agreed. 8500+ T-Mobile stores getting 3 to 5 units each means somewhere around 25,000 to 45,000 units gong out in this first shipment. That doesn't count the units remaining in storage for phone sales and warranty claims. Not bad for a brand with 0.3% market share and a device priced around $700 to $730 retail.

[CB10 / Q10]
    Last edited by modifier; 01-24-16 at 09:25 AM.
    01-23-16 04:32 PM
    Do you think they will let you buy it early if the shipment comes in tomorrow?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 09:04 PM
    Just buy it from Amazon instead of waiting.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 09:43 PM
    Just buy it from Amazon instead of waiting.

Posted via CB10
    with the qc issues that blackberry is having with the priv, id rather wait and get it from the carrier to allow for an easier warranty exchange
    01-25-16 09:54 AM
    with the qc issues that blackberry is having with the priv, id rather wait and get it from the carrier to allow for an easier warranty exchange
    I am not sure how amazon handles exchanges with phones. But from the other returns and exchanges I have had with Amazon. I wouldn't hesitate. They are fast and very friendly. I also only have experience with Verizon where they give me the run around the first couple of calls and then overnight me another device. Sadly when it comes to BlackBerry there is no in store swap out

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 09:57 AM
    I am not sure how amazon handles exchanges with phones. But from the other returns and exchanges I have had with Amazon. I wouldn't hesitate. They are fast and very friendly. I also only have experience with Verizon where they give me the run around the first couple of calls and then overnight me another device. Sadly when it comes to BlackBerry there is no in store swap out

Posted via CB10
    at the tmo store near me i had an issue with my first z10, back when it was first released, i was able to do an in store exchange.
    01-25-16 02:22 PM
    at the tmo store near me i had an issue with my first z10, back when it was first released, i was able to do an in store exchange.
    I would assume that there is a small amount of time where this is possible.
    Then after that time frame, it would fall on insurance, then BlackBerry warranty.
    01-25-16 02:59 PM
    I was directed to 1 of 2 busiest stores in the city. The one I went to had 2 in stock but wouldn't sell it to me until tomorrow morning.

Do you think they will let you buy it early if the shipment comes in tomorrow?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 04:09 PM
    I was directed to 1 of 2 busiest stores in the city. The one I went to had 2 in stock but wouldn't sell it to me until tomorrow morning.
    There's a reddit thread where someone asked about availability, and quite a few stores seem to be getting two units.

@DjDante--are you in a really high traffic store, a corporate store, etc?
    01-25-16 09:05 PM
    There's a reddit thread where someone asked about availability, and quite a few stores seem to be getting two units.

@DjDante--are you in a really high traffic store, a corporate store, etc?
    went to a tmo store myself today and they only have two units.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 09:57 PM
    Odd, on their site they do not list it as having WFC.
    01-26-16 08:28 AM
    Picked up the phone from Tmobile, it doesn't come with headphones?!

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 09:01 AM
    Picked up the phone from Tmobile, it doesn't come with headphones?!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I�ve read your comment in four threads now.

Poetry in Motion
    gallopiton likes this.
    01-26-16 09:59 AM
    Odd, on their site they do not list it as having WFC.
    didnt the cio or someone say that it would be compatible with wfc on twitter though?
    01-26-16 10:19 AM
    Yeah I�ve read your comment in four threads now.

Poetry in Motion
    Yup, just making sure folks are aware. Just in case it happens to them too. Otherwise I wouldn't have "spammed" the board.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 10:34 AM
    didnt the cio or someone say that it would be compatible with wfc on twitter though?
    Believe been shown that it does. They will probably update the specs. page.
    01-26-16 10:56 AM
336 ... 910111213 ...